𝟑𝟐

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟭:𝟯𝟭𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"You're late Toni" Nadia eyed me

A/N : In case y'all forgot, Nadia is Donavic's aunt who owns a salon and hired Toni.

"You ain't get my text?" I asked.

"No what you say?" She asked.

"It was a accident on the beltway so I hadda go the other way" I walked to my chair.

"Oh, I didn't see that but okay" She nodded.

I honestly loved working here. The money was good, Nadia was a cool ass boss and Vic's female cousins was cool to talk to.

"How many clients you got today?" Lexi popped her gum.

"Four" I sighed.

"Poor baby" She laughed.

"Exactly" I shook my head.

"You want me to ask my boo to bring you some food when he bring me some?" Ciara asked.

I admired how Nadia kept this as a family business. All her nieces and younger cousins worked here, I was really the only one who worked here that wasn't family, thanks to Vic. It was 6 girls that worked here total. Jada, Jemila & Imani who were 16 and happened to go to the same school as Daijah and then Ciara & Lexi who were 19 and then Jane who was 20. I ain't care for Jada & em cuz they was always making slick comments about Daijah but out of Ciara, Lexi and Jane I was closer to Ciara. She was probably the first female that was around my age that actually didn't annoy me.

"What he getting you?" I asked.

"Now you know it's finna be Zaxby's cuz that's all her ass eat" Lexi laughed.

"Zaxby's good y'all tripping" She waved us off.

"Nobody said it was nasty you just eat it too much" Jane shrugged.

"Lexi where is Jada and them?" Nadia frowned.

"I don't know." She shrugged.

"Why do they still work here? They always late and then we gotta hear there damn clients mouth like it's our fault" Ciara rolled her eyes.

"I mean it is summer" Jane mumbled.

"What that gotta do with anything? They the one that begged my aunt for this damn job" Ciara rolled her eyes.

"Toni you feel like making me a hiring sign? I'm sick of this shit" Nadia shook her head.

"Yea I can after I'm done with my first client. I should be done by 3, my next client don't come until 5 so I should be done before she get here" I told her.