𝟮𝟓

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟮:𝟬𝟳𝗔𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Holdup she told you I left with him?" I laughed

"What's funny? I just wanna know if you was even gon tell a nigga that you left with him" He stale faced me.

"Yes I was gonna tell you because Zee asked me if we could be friends and I was gonna ask you if you okay with that" I spat.

"No you can't be friends wit him" He simply said.

"Why not?" I frowned.

"Cuz you wouldn't like me being friends with someone I used to fuck wit" He said in a duh tone.

"You right but ion gotta worry bout that since the person you used to fuck with is dead" I shrugged.

I gasped instantly regretting what I had just said.

"Vic- Vic I ain't mean for it to come out like that I'm sorry" I looked at him who had no expression on his face.

"It's time for you to step" He cleared his throat.

"So we not gon talk about this?" I frowned.

"It ain't shit to talk about Toni. Do watchu want" He unlocked the front door opening it.

"So I can be friends with him?" I asked.

I was deadass confused.

"I'll talk to you later" He slammed the door in my face.

I sighed walking down his porch. See now I was mad because it was obvious them bitches tryna break me & Vic up and I wasn't bouta go for that.

I unlocked my car speeding to Teo house. I was ready to fight but I couldn't do that if I ain't know those hoes address. My issue was mainly with Kelly since she was the one who ran her mouth to Vic about me & Zee leaving the party together. I know it was wrong but it ain't like we did nothing, we sat and ate rita's and I went the fuck home ion get what the problem is.

Once I finally made it to Ty house I hopped out the car. I jogged up the porch to his steps banging on the door like I was the feds.

Bugo swung the door open with a gun to my face making me kiss my teeth pushing past him.

"Ew why you here?" He mugged me.

"Gimme Kelly address" I walked up to Teo.

"Why you need Kelly address?" I heard seeing Sasha in the kitchen.

"Oh good if you here then she here. Where she at?" I asked.

"She in the bathroom, why?" She raised her eyebrows.