𝟐𝟖

Sorry for the late updates. School coming to an end so y'all know how dat go😂

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟮:𝟭𝟳𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Vic" I sighed shaking him

I couldn't sleep because I was too busy thinking.

"Hmm?" He turned over on his side.

"I needa talk to you" I shook him again.

I heard him sigh before he sat up staring at me.

"Wassup?" He asked.

"Why are you letting me do this? I thought you loved me.." I mumbled.

"What?" He quickly turned on his lamp frowning.

"Why are you letting me act like I like someone else when I'm with you? Why would you even suggest this plan knowing how much I hate him" I avoided eye contact.

This whole situation has been bothering since I started faking around King.

"I mean.. I didn't force you Toni" He stale faced me.

"I know.." I trailed off. "But how can you just sit here and watch me do this to you? Why are you okay with this?"

"This all a act. If you feel uncomfortable doing this then call it off, I suggested it cuz I know how much you want that nigga dead and honestly this the only way but if it's too much on you then stop this before it get too deep" He shrugged.

"I have to do this" I shook my head.

"So then what's the problem?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I think we should breakup until this is over" I blurted. 

He looked at me for a few seconds before he chuckled shaking his head.

"No" He chuckled.

"What?"

"Absolutely not" He blinked.

"But Vic-"

"Toni you run away from everything. I'm not letting you run away from me just because you feel like this the best thing and I mean that inna nontoxic way. I told you I'm okay with you doing this so imma need you to find a way to be. I don't need you to feel guilty as long as you not doing anything wrong then we good. You asked me why am I okay with this, it's cuz I trust you" He held my hand looking in my eyes.

"Yea?" I asked smiling.

"Yea. This shit gon be over with before you know it. You just gotta trust the process" He told me.