𝟑

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟭:𝟭𝟳𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Hey Toni" I looked up from my phone rolling my eyes

"Watchu need?"

"Is Bugo here?" She asked.

"He obviously isn't if you asking me if he is which shows that you getting a hint that he not here" I just wanted to watch youtube videos she was blowing me.

"Well I know y'all close. So do you know if he talkin to anybody?" She mugged me.

"It's always bitches on his line" I shrugged.

"You think he'd fw me? Like can you let him know I want him?" She smirked.

If I ever have a daughter, I pray she ain't ever this desperate.

"He wouldn't" I simply said unpausing my youtube video.

"What?" She frowned.

"What's confusing? You not his type and he don't do relationships anyway you wasting your time" I shrugged.

"He must've turned you down cuz you sound bothered" She laughed.

"Ok Ms. gurl" I put my airpods back in my ears focusing on the video.

"I see why bitches don't like you" She rolled her eyes before walking off.

In reality I ain't give not one fuck that I had haters cuz at the end of the day I was getting money and I had my own business and they was the main ones watching or asking me to book em. So what's really tea.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I don't appreciate the fact that y'all just stopped coming to school leaving me by myself" I mugged all three of them as I walked up Teo's porch.

"Wasgood y'all" I smiled dapping up Ty and Dash.

"I ain't going back I got other shit to worry bout" Bugo shrugged.

"He focused on dat bread yessir" Dash laughed dappin it up.

"Well yo other shit gon have to slide cuz I'm lonely at that bitchass school" I spat.

"I ain't going back. Be glad I even made it to my senior year. I was so close to dropping out my sophomore year" Teo shook his head.

"How y'all gon go to school for 4 years and decided to drop out yo senior year 4 months before graduation? Make it make sense" I spat.