𝟏𝟕

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟭:𝟬𝟲𝗣𝗠.
𝗗𝗮𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗵.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

𝟰 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝟰 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧.

"Toni where Star at? I'm craving some oreo cupcakes" I licked my lips already tasting the flavor.

"She not here and I told you to stop making her go out to get shit for you. We got shit in the house" She spat.

I knew to only ask Star to get stuff I was craving cuz Toni was just mean asfuck.

"I don't want anything in here tho" I sighed.

"We rl got every snack you could find inna store and you want fucking cupcakes?" She spat.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I stared at her.

"Oh my god Daijah" She sighed.

"You yelled at me" I cried.

"I ain't mean to yell I just want you to hear what the hell I'm saying" She rubbed her hand down her face.

"I don't care what you gotta say! I want cupcakes so where is Star" I spat.

"You not talking to me like that" She chuckled.

"Yes I am! Star is always here where did she go" I cried.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but she left while you was sleep cuz you was just stressing her out" She shrugged.

"What?" My voice cracked.

"Yea. She got tired of being around you and everything. She ain't even leave you a note that just shows she never loved you" She shook her head.

"She doesn't love me?" I cried.

"You'll be ight" She shrugged.

"I don't even blame her" I sobbed. "Nobody loves me. Not my parenys, not my sisters, not even the boys I fucked with that claimed they did" I sniffed.

"Is it because I'm fat?" I cried harder.

"Ard Daijah I was just playing I ain't know you was gon get that deep..." She mumbled.

"You love to see me cry" I cried.

"I can't wait till you not pregnant nomore. Cry too fucking much" She rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry I can't control it!" I spat.

"We'll learn how to. I can't take it anymore" She shook her head.

"Toni what you do? Why she crying?" Star came from down the hall making me smile running to her.

"Star" I smiled hugging her.