𝟐𝟒

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟮:𝟭𝟭𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧.

"His ass playin bitch I'm really icy. Pooh shiesty that's my dawg but pooh you know I'm really shiesty" I nodded my head singing Back in Blood by Pooh Shiesty.

"Ugh you did that husband" I continued to listen.

My music became lower because of a text. I raised my eyebrows seeing Zee had texted me. We ain't talk in months so I was confused. Holdup I thought this nigga blocked me.

Zee
Tryn come to this pool party tonight?

I thought I was blocked 🤔

Zee
You was but obviously I unblocked you. Lls

Ain't shit funny the fuck.

Whose party is it?

Zee
Nigga you tryn come or what?

Send da addy bitch

Zee has shared his location.

This nigga had one job. ONE!

I was confused on why Zee would invite me somewhere out the blue when we ain't talk in months but I wasn't gon question nun cuz a bitch ain't had fun since her birthday. The block been chill lately which was weird now that King was back, but if he wanted to move in silence we just had to be prepared, and they were.

"Toni you said we was gon go to the store a hour ago" Daijah barged in my room mugging me.

"Bitch what I tell you bout knocking?" I spat.

"I don't care. I need more formula how else imma feed my kids" She frowned.

"Breast feed" I stood up.

"With these lil ass titties? I'm good" She laughed.

"Ugh. How you 16 and don't even got your permit yet? Tired of driving you around" I gritted standing up.

"You complaining now but you when I start working then what? Cuz who gon be dropping & picking me up?" She cocked her head to the side.