𝟑𝟑

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟯:𝟯𝟳𝗔𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙...

I took a deep breath banging on Vic's door. After the shit that Bugo just pulled, I couldn't hold this in for any longer. I needed to tell Vic asap.

"Toni?" He swung the door open yawning.

"Hey" I pushed past him coming in. "We need to talk" I exhaled.

"It's 3 inna morning" He shut the door locking it before facing me.

"I know, I know but this just couldn't wait" I told him.

He sighed motioning for me to follow him into the living room where I took a seat on the couch across from him.

"Why you all the way over there?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Just let me speak please" I sighed.

He nodded leaning back on the couch waiting for me to speak.

"So.. a lot happened to night" I started off.

"You cheated?" He raised his eyebrows.

"No, but Bugo did kiss me tonight" I blurted out.

"What?"

"Just let me explain okay? I think he's using again so it wasn't intentionally, I'm not taking up for him or anything but-"

"Just explain what happened and how it even lead up to that" He sighed in frustration.

"Okay" I nodded. "So after work I went over Ty crib and the situation with my mom and the court date came up, and they were all just saying the same thing that even if my mom boyfriend get full custody, my mom is just gonna get pregnant by another man and I most likely won't know the next time, so that's when Bugo suggested that I should just kill my lil brother and my mom to prevent this from happening again and it just really pissed me off because he was the only one saying that outta all of them and it just made me look at him differently, especially since he's dating my sister you know?" I ranted.

"Wait holdup" He held his hand up.

"What?" I asked.

"He said that forreal?" His eyes widened.

"Yes bro so we all just like what the fuck? I'm not killing no more people let alone my mother even though I hate her with everything in me. So that's when I told him that if I ever killed my mom Star would never forgive me and she'd have a hard time getting over it too because I know my sister, she still loves and cares for my mom and when I told him that he said that she was dumb for still loving my mom but that's just how Star is so at this point I'm just like this is exactly why I didn't want you dating my sister because he's heartless as fuck. I love Bugo that's bro but my sister deserves someone better and he knows it too. So we started arguing and that's when he left out the house and I talked with Dash & em for a few more minutes and then I headed out and I ran into Bugo who was on the porch so I asked him what's wrong and that he could talk to me and that's when he told me that he doesn't love my sister and that he only keeps her around because she makes him feel good about himself so that's when we started arguing again and he told me he doesn't love her because he loves me and then he kissed me and Vic I'm so sorry it took me a few seconds to pull away but when I did I yelled at him and told him he needed help and so now here I am" I said now outta breath.