𝟏𝟔

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟭:𝟬𝟬𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

I furrowed my eyebrows reading over the text message from my dad

I stood up from my bed looking outside the window seeing his ugly ass car outside. This man really drove 3 hours to pick me up just cuz he found out I wasn't a virgin.

I grabbed my phone going to his contact. I watched as it rang before he picked it up.

"Why are you here?" I spat.

"I told you I was coming today. You thought I was lying?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Bruh my mom here. Is you dumb?" I frowned.

If my muva knew my pops was here all hell would break lose.

"Good. I needa speak to her anyway" I heard the car door slam.

"Bruh please don't" I begged.

"If you not in my car in 5 minutes then I'm ringing that doorbell" He spat before he hung up.

I kissed my teeth and slipped on some sweatpants and one of Vic's hoodies he don't know I took. I grabbed my phone and my keys before I left out my room bumping into Star.

"Damn" I hissed.

"You the one that's moving so fast. What's the hurry?" She rubbed her shoulder.

"My bitchass daddy here" I mumbled.

"I ain't know you was going with him this weekend" She raised her eyebrows.

"Me either. I'll be back later" I jogged downstairs and out the door before my muva saw me.

"You had 30 more seconds left. Just in time" He smirked.

"You weird" I mugged him hopping in.

He started up the car and sped off.

"So what was so urgent? Where we even going?" I frowned.

"Damn impatient ass. I can't just spend time with my daughta? I ain't seen you since Antonio 3 mark anniversary" He frowned.

"No you can't just spend time wimme. Ion even like you" I mugged him.

"You wan go to a steakhouse or a seafood boil?" He ignored me.