𝟐𝟕

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟭:𝟭𝟭𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

4 years ago.

𝙊𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩.

"Bruh stop cheating!" Toni yelled into her mic as she played Call of Duty with her online friends.

"Nobody cheating you just suck" Bugo laughed through the mic.

"Bugo don't make me kick you out the party" She spat.

"Ard you got it" He kissed his teeth making Toni smirk.

A knock on Toni's door grabbed her attention which she instantly regretted seeing she was now killed off on the game.

"BRUH WHAT THE FUCK" Young Toni yelled.

"You sum shit" Teo laughed.

"Fuck y'all I'm not playing no more" She threw her controller.

A knock came from her door again making her grow even more angry.

"WHAT!?" She yelled.

"Girl who the fuck you yelling at?" King busted in her room.

"My bad. I ain't know it was you" She rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong witchu?" King raised his eyebrows.

"The game made me mad" She shrugged.

"That's cuz you some shit" King chuckled taking a seat next to her.

"Bye cuz I always beat you" Toni rolled her eyes.

"I can make you feel better" He whispered in her ear.

"Stop it King. My bruva here" She spat.

"Nigga he left 2 hours ago to make some drops" He kissed his teeth.

"So why you here if my brother not?" Toni cocked her head to the side.

"I missed you" He shrugged.

"My mama know you here?" Toni asked growing nervous.

"Yo mama not here either girl. You needa start leaving your room more" He chuckled.

"Oh" Toni mumbled.

"You really mad about that game?" King laughed at how red Toni's face was.

"Yes I'm mad" She spat.

"Lemme make you feel better" He pecked her lips.

"If you talking about sex it's not gon make me feel better. Shit gon make me feel worse you know imma virgin" Toni frowned.

"I keep forgetting" He laid back on the bed. Toni stood up locking her door laying under King.

Toni still wasn't used to actually being able to be with King, even though they've been keeping it a secret she still couldn't believe it. Toni's had a crush on her brothers best friend since she was 12, when she turned 13 she finally told King how she felt which crushed her heart because he didn't feel the same way, but as Toni got older so did her body catching King's eye, now the two have been secretly messing around for the past 6 months not even caring about the consequences. They liked each other that much. With Toni now 14 turning 15 next month, while he was 17 turning 18 soon, she still couldn't believe she got the boy she wanted at such a young age.