𝟏𝟑

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟭𝟬:𝟭𝟬𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"You look cute. Where you going?" Star asked being all nosey.

"To a party with them" I shrugged.

"Can I go?" She smiled.

I stopped what I was doing looking at her. "You don't even like parties" I mugged her.

"I know.. but I'm 17 and never been to one I feel like I'm missing out" She shrugged.

"Stop the cap. You wanna go cuz you know Bugo gon be there" I mugged her.

"No I'm not" She spat.

"You not going. I'm only going to this party so I can get Zee back"

"Why you wanna get him back when you don't like him like that?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Cuz a bitch be horny" I said inna duh tone.

"You're using him that's not right" She shook her head.

"Just like Bugo gon use you, but you don't wanna listen" I made a yikes face.

"I know you mad cuz you lost your fuck buddy but you don't gotta take it out on me. You being so rude and I ain't even do shit to you" She spat.

"Get out before you blow me" I rolled my eyes.

"You annoying" She walked out.

I waved her off and continued to get ready. Ever since Zee cut me off I been inna bad mood. I was irritated that he even cut me off, I was irritated that Vic was constantly on my mind to the point where I can't sleep just cuz I'm wondering what he doing, and I was irritated that Star wasn't listening to me about Bugo.

Once I was finished getting ready I walked downstairs seeing Star mugging the fuck outta the tv. She was such a brat.

"Rate my fit" I said.

She looked at me before she looked back at the tv. I know this bitch ain't just ignore me.

"Star" I frowned.

"Don't you got a party to go to? Bye" She said not even looking at me. She was so petty.

"I'm sorry I took my anger out on you" I rolled my eyes.

"Are you really sorry or you just apologizing cuz you have to?" She cocked her head to the side.

"Both?" I questioned.

"Apology not accepted" She spat.

"They gon be here in 10 minutes, if you tryna come then go get dressed" I mugged her.