𝟐𝟔

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟯:𝟭𝟯𝗔𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Toni you gotta breathe bruh

"Toni you gotta breathe bruh. You starting to scare me & ion get scared" Dash sighed.

"Where the fuck that nigga Vic at? He da only one that know how to calm ha down" Bugo kissed his teeth.

"Ain't you her sister? You ain't good for nothing" Mykel mugged Star.

"Excuse me?" She frowned.

"Shut the fuck up Mykel" Bugo spat.

"All y'all shut the fuck" Ty stressed.

"Toni" Ty called out.

I looked up from my knees staring at him.

"What did he say to you?" He asked.

"You was right. He set Caroline up to make Antonio fall in love with him so she could kill him" I sobbed.

"This like the 4th bitch he got making him do all his dirty work" Teo frowned.

"And they all willing to die just to satisfy his dumbass. I can't believe this shit" Dash shook his head.

"Why did he do this?" I cried harder.

"Cuz that nigga don't gotta heart Toni. All he care about is himself" Dash sighed.

"And money" Ty added on.

"Kill his sister. I want him to know what it's like to have your sibling get taken away from you" I gritted.

"We will. We gon handle it, I promise" He explained.

"Why can't you guys just kill him already?" Star innocent ass asked.

"Get her outta my sight before I get mad" I took a deep breath.

"I'm just asking.." She mumbled.

"He brought pain to us, we gon bring pain to him. This war Star we not fucking around" Bugo told her.

"Well this "war" is taking a toll on my sister. She already got enough on her plate" Star frowned.

"Star shut the fuck up. You blowing me" I stared at her.

"Imma just go.." She grabbed her purse.