𝟏𝟏

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟳:𝟮𝟭𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Stop hogging the covers" I spat

"You got a whole ass cover for yourself. Stop tryna take mine" He frowned.

"But yours is softer" I pouted.

"I asked you if you wanted to switch and you said no. Get out my face" He kissed his teeth.

"But I wanna share it with you" I frowned.

He looked at me blankly before he kissed his teeth. "Man come here"

I smiled getting comfortable under his covers. "Yay"

"A whole ass baby. Now my feet exposed" He sighed.

"That's what the cover you gave me is for" I threw the other cover on our feet.

"Now unpause the movie" He demanded.

"You mean af" I mugged him.

"No I'm not" He mushed my head making me laugh.

I felt my phone vibrate seeing it was my sister Star calling. I rolled my eyes watching it ring.

"When you gon answer her? You been here for 5 days I'm sure she worried" He sighed.

"I'll talk to her when I go back home" I shrugged.

"That's being selfish Toni. She probably making up all these scenarios in her head thinking you no longer here. Just call her" He told me.

"I can't" I shook my head.

I've been staying with Vic for the past 5 days. I haven't answered no one texts or calls. I was still having nightmares from that night but Vic been keeping me sane and looking out for me so he was really the one helping me get through this. The more time I been spending with Vic, the comfortable I got around him. It's like I ain't even wanna leave his side now.

"You getting me involved now. You got Dash & Ty calling my phone thinking sum happened to you" He kissed his teeth.

"You chose to get involved that night you brought me here" I scrunched my face up.

"And I'll do it again. All I'm saying is you gon have to talk to them eventually. You can't hide out forever Toni" He sighed.

"I know" I mumbled.

"I gotta go back to work tomorrow too. I used up all my leave days" He shrugged.

"Bruh you serious?" I frowned.

"Can't hide out forever shawdy" He chuckled tapping my thigh.

"Where we going?" I watched him stand up.