𝟑𝟏

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟯:𝟬𝟭𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

𝙄'𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨

"The fuck you mean you moving?" I frowned.

"I got offered a promotion but it's in Michigan-"

"I heard that part but why you telling me you moving? You staying here" I chuckled.

"Toni I'm taking this job whether you like it or not. We already discussed it and we leave in two weeks" He shrugged.

"You really just decided on moving to a whole different state without worrying about how I feel? You all I got you can't just leave" I said getting emotional.

"Toni you 18 now. Nothing gonna change baby girl. Only thing that's changing is that you just gon have to hop on a plane when you wanna come and see me" He shrugged.

"Why you have to leave so soon.." I sniffed.

"Because I got a family to provide for. Don't make this harder then it has to be, I'm moving but I ain't going nowhere" He kissed my forehead.

"How I'm pose to survive without you?" I mumbled.

"You been holding it down without me. You the one taking care of your two younger sisters and your niece & nephew while having a solid job. You don't need me Toni you doing good on your own" He explained.

"What if I get fired? How I'm pose to take care of them then?" I asked.

"Then imma fly my ass up here and curse your nigga out and then his aunt who own the shop" He spat.

"Ion want you to leave" I cried in my hands.

"Toni we know this is hard but we want you to know we proud of you. You had to grow up fast because of your mother but you turned out way more then okay. You got this I believe you can do it" My dad wife smiled at me.

"Thanks.." I mumbled.

"Baby did you tell her yet?" She asked.

"Tell me what?" I looked up wiping my tears.

"No I ain't tell her yet" He chuckled.

"Why the hell not? Watchu waiting for?" She slapped him upside his head.

"Aye girl quit playing" He mugged her.

"Fine I'll say it then. We thinking about adopting a kid once we move to Michigan" She smiled but my face stayed the same the whole time.

"Oh" I simply said.

"I thought you would've been more excited then that" She pouted.

"Her ass gotta attitude that's why" My dad kissed his teeth.