'Info'

This is yet again, a minecraft based book.
It will not be based off of the DreamSMP.
The characters will not act like they do in the SMP.
I'm only using their personas, not them IRL. 
I do not intend on making any of them uncomfortable, so I apologize in advance if there is anything in this book that would cause that.
If anything that is about to be mentioned makes you uncomfortable or that you do not like, I suggest that you don't read the book, or read with caution.

This Book Will Contain:

'Violence
'Death
'Suicide
'Abuse
'Yelling
'Swearing
'Mentions of Alcohol & Getting Drunk
'Smut
'Suicidal Thoughts
'Cutting

Characters:

'Dream
'George
'Sapnap
'Quackity
'Karl
'Tommy
'Tubbo
'Technoblade
'Wilbur
'Ranboo
'Fundy
'Philza
'Niki
'Minx
'Awesamdude
'Punz
'Badboyhalo
'Skeppy
'Eret
'Schlatt

Info About Some Characters:

Punz, Niki & Sapnap will be siblings in this book. Punz being the oldest (21), Niki being the middle child (20) & Sapnap being the youngest (19). Bad and Skeppy will be their parents.

Techno, Wilbur & Schlatt will also be criminals in the story, already being locked up. 

Punz, Bad, Sam, & Quackity will be guards. 

Eret will not be a king or anything like that.

Tommy, Techno, Wilbur and Philza will be related. Phil obviously being the father, Will being the oldest (25), Techno being the middle child (21) & Tommy being the youngest (17). 

Karl will have the ability to time travel to the future and the past.

George will be somewhat like a wizard, being able to make various potions. 

Fundy will be able to turn into a fox.

That shall be it for the information of the book. Hope you'll enjoy :)