25. Back On Track

Hey

Hey

You know what's funnier than 24

25

Okay back to the story

Austria pov.

[flashback after Germany left Austria with India.]

"Okay stay there. I will soon be back with the radio." I explained slightly annoyed to India.

He was tipsy, but thankfully not drunk. For now he waits in the control room of the ship until I come back.

This guy leaned with his arms against the control pult, visibly concentrating as if he was about to solve a math equation.

I don't feel save leaving a light drunk man near the buttons and monitors, but there isn't any more options left.

Without waiting for India's response I left the room and headed way down to the ninth floor where the workshop is.

Not loosing much time I opened the workshop door without knocking first.

I saw Italy jump from his seat, looking at me with fear until he realized that it was me. Quickly his scared expression turned into a disgusting one.

Looks like he still hates me.

"What do you want?" Italy snarled aggressive to me.

"I'm just here to take the radio."

I spotted it on the workbench and I was about to go there, but Italy decided to be a prick and stepped in front of me.

He crossed his arms in front of his chest and growled, "You're not allowed to take it."

Obviously it will be never easy for me.

Gosh I hate this brat.

"Can't you just give it to me?" I asked as nice as possible.

Italy spoke in a threatening manner, "No. I made the deal with Germany and not with you!"

"OH come on! Are you still salty about the whole bar fight thing. It's been years since it happens. Can't you just accept it!?"

"Accept it!?" He shouted histerical, "HOW SHOULD I ACCEPT IT!!?"

His face went closer and stabbed me with his index finger against my chest, while he continued his yelling, "Of course you already did! You came unharmed, you've got the luck to live a good life without having to pay for your crime. My only luck I got was that my delusional strict godfather Vatican took care of me, while everything was taken away. I will never accept it so easily like you did!"