1. New And Old Faces

Germany pov.

I huffed exhausted as we arrived at the port. It's not easy to carry the luggages and especially not in a windy cold weather. Austria wobbled behind me with his luggage and his violin case. He has some trouble with his right knee and I asked him many times, if I could take the violin. So he could use his walking stick, but he refused every time.

He would rather fall down and break his neck, than letting anyone touch his precious instrument.

Austria finally caught up with me and asked with a slightly strained voice,"Is this our ship?" I looked at the direction where his head is pointing and I see a gigantic ship. It's a 13 story high and 280 m long passenger ship. I answered him,"I think so. At least I don't see any other ship there."

We walked closer and see more people walking around the port. Most of them are workers of the port and some are also from the ship. This metallic swimming vehicle surely looks even bigger as we walked closer.

I looked at it in awe. Maybe being trapped for six days won't be that bad.

At first I didn't want to travel across the ocean to North America, but Austria got an invitation to play in a quite famous concert and he was pestering me all the time, that I should take a vacation from my detective work.

We arrived at the entrance of the bridge which is connected to the ship. A lady stand in front of it with a clipboard and many luggages standing beside her. She looked up from the paper and asked us, "Name and paper please?"

Austria put his luggage down and digs his hand inside his pocket to find the tickets. He pulled out two pieces of paper and answered, "Austria Republic and my niece Germany Federal Republic." The lady looked at the papers and after a second she nodded, "Wellcome on board. Your room numbers are 32 and 33. Please put your luggages there. We will bring them in your room."

I thanked her and put my luggage to the rest. Austria reluctantly did the same. My uncle quietly mumbled, "I swear if anything happens to my-" I interrupted him slightly annoyed,"Everything will be fine. They won't throw it against the walls."

When we were going to the bridge, a black limo was driving on the port. It stopped close to the entrance and a chauffeur stepped out to open the passenger door.

A tall woman stepped out. She's wearing an expensive fur coat and right behind her jumped out two big dark brown dogs. Those dogs surely could put a man on the ground with only their size. She didn't payed any attention to us and walked straight to the woman.

The small woman flinched a little bit as she looked up from her clipboard. She asked nervously the tall lady, "Eeeh name  and uhm paper, please." The lady swiftly pulled a paper out of her coat and with a cold and heavy accent she said, "Russia Federation."

The woman checked quickly and with a small nod she said, "Thank you very much. Your room number is 44. The luggages can be put to the others. They will be carried to your room ma'am."

Russia nodded and was heading to the bridge. "Uhm," the woman stopped nervously the Russian, "I'm very sorry, but dogs have to be on leash."

She starred down at the poor woman in silence, with a dark aura surrounding her. The woman didn't know how to react and started to sweat. Russia called her chauffeur. He gave her two leashes. Russia leashed her dogs and went up to the ship.

The small woman breathed out relieved and continued writing on her clipboard. Austria and I walked up to the ship. He looked uneasy and with a low voice he whispered, "Unbelievable that we are in the same ship with her." I looked at him confused.

Seeing my questioning face he continued, "She's the second biggest weapon exporters. Not only is she rich, but also powerful. There are even some rumors that her main buyers are terrorist organizations."