Lactose intolerant

Aj: dashie did you get all of the shopping?

Rainbow: yes of course I did I'm not an idiot!

Aj: *goes over to rainbow and kisses her head* I never said you was sugar but, I just wanted to make sure you got the right milk you know your stomach doesn't agree with the regular stuff.

Rainbow: *sighs* yeah don't remind me.

*a few weeks earlier*

It was quite a chilly evening so the girls decided to have a night in just snuggling on the sofa, they had decided they were going to have a glass of milk each.

Aj: *brings the milk to rainbow* here baby drink this.

Rainbow: thanks.

They started drinking the milk but once rainbow finished her glass, she could feel her stomach begin to hurt and make these awful gurgling noises.

Rainbow: *groans as her stomach gurgles* ugh.

Aj: *concerned* you ok bab?

Rainbow: *groans and rubs her stomach* n-no I think I need to-

She then rushed off to the bathroom. Applejack followed rainbow into the bathroom and found bent over the toilet throwing up.

Aj: *rubs rainbows back* you ok?

Rainbow: *shaky* y-yeah I'm fine.

Aj: do you feel ill?

Rainbow: not really I just don't think the milk agreed with me.

Aj: You're probably lactose intolerant but we'll get it confirmed by the doctor.

Rainbow: *annoyed* great that means no more milkshakes!

Aj: *chuckles* you can still have other types of milk dashie, come on let's go and ways film.

A few days later applejack took rainbow to see a doctor where it was, confirmed the rainbow was lactose intolerant.