Getting An Apartment

The girls were ready to take the next step in their relationship, which was getting an apartment and moving in together. They'd spent weeks looking for one which they could afford the rent on, and they'd finally found the perfect one. It was a small 2 bedroom apartment not too far from rainbows house, which is where they had been staying.

Rainbow: hey aj what time do we get the keys?

Aj: around 2 ish I've got to go back to mine just to pick up the last of the stuff, are you ok to finish packing up here?

Rainbow: yeah I'll be fine, you going to meet me back here then?

Aj: I will do yes.

The girls kissed and then went there separate ways.

*at the farm*

Granny Smith: *sniffles* I can't believe you're not going to be living here anymore!

Aj: granny I haven't lived here for about 8 months, it's just now instead of living with rainbows parents we'll be living on our own.

Granny Smith: I know and I'm very proud of you as would be your parents.

Aj: *kisses Granny Smiths cheek* thanks granny. For everything.

Granny Smith: you're welcome child, and take care of rainbow I know she can be a handful, but she's a good kid.

Aj: *smiles* that she is, and I will. I'll see you later granny!

Granny Smith: bye!

*back rainbows house*

Rainbow: well that's everything packed, once aj returns we'll be on our way.

Windy whistles: *sobbing into bows shoulder* I-I c-can't b-believe y-you're l-leaving u-us!

Rainbow: *rolling her eyes* mum I'm not going that far away, our apartment is only 5 minutes from here.

Bow hothoof: *sniffles* that's still too far away dashie, and your too young to live away from your parents.

Rainbow: dad I'm 17 and I have a job. Besides applejack just turned 18 so I'll be with an adult, if that's what your worried about.

The door then opened and applejack was stood there with the remainder of her stuff. She said a quick hello to rainbows parents and then it was to go to  the new home.

Rainbow: *being suffocated by windy* mum please! I'll call you when I get there alright?

Windy whistles: *sniffles and kisses rainbows forehead* alright alright, go on.

Rainbow: bye dad.

Bow hothoof: *hugs rainbow and bites his hand to stop himself from crying* bye sweetie.

Rainbow: ok let's go, before my parents flood this place with their tears.

Aj: *chuckles* yeah alright. Bye guys.

Windy whistles and bow hothoof: *hugging through tears* bye!

*at the apartment*

The girls got their stuff unpacked and rainbow collapsed on the sofa.

Rainbow: few! I thought my parents would never let me go.

Aj: I know baby but they love you more than anything, and want you to live with someone who will protect you and keep you safe.

Rainbow: and that's you isn't it?

Aj: *kisses rainbows forehead* of course it is.

The girls enjoyed their first night alone in their new home.