Bad Mood

Rainbow had woken up not in the best of moods, she was on her period and she hadn't slept very well the night before.

Aj: *nudges rainbow* rainbow?

Rainbow: *sighs* what?

Aj: *strokes rainbows hair* don't be like that baby, what's the matter?

Rainbow: *tears up* I'm on my period and I didn't sleep well last night.

Aj: *nods in understanding* is that why you're in such a bad mood?

Rainbow: *snaps* I'm not in bad mood!

Applejack noticed that rainbow was starting to get emotional so she just pulled her into a hug, and shushed her girlfriend whilst she sobbed into her arms.

Aj: *rubs rainbows back* shh it's ok, do you want to have a nap?

Rainbow: *sniffles and nods* can I have the hot water bottle as well please?

Aj: *kisses rainbows forehead* of course baby I'll be right back.

She fetched the hot water bottle and some pain killers, and handed them and some water to rainbow.

Aj: *gives rainbow the pills and water* here you go babe these will help you feel better.

Rainbow: *takes the pills* thank you and I'm sorry for being in such a bad mood.

Aj: *kisses rainbow* it's ok I understand now go to sleep.

Rainbow soon dozed off and she woke up in a much better mood.