Out In The Rain

The girls decided that they were going to go for a walk together as the sky looked rather clear.

Rainbow: *whining* why have we got to go for a walk?

Aj: because dashie, it's a nice day and besides it'll do you good.

Rainbow: but it's supposed to be a day of rest, to do nothing and chill.

Aj: *chuckles and grabs rainbows hand* come on.

*on the walk*

The girls had been walking for around half an hour, rainbow had been grumbling the whole time, but applejack had managed to cheer her up and they ended up having a nice time. They continued to walk until they made it too a field near by their house.

Aj: see? I told you the walk would be nice.

Rainbow: *smiles* yeah yeah you were right.

Suddenly the sky started to go dark, but it was the middle of the afternoon.

Rainbow: *looks at the sky* strange. I didn't think it had given rain today?

Aj: it hasn't.

Then the downpour happened. The heavens opened and the rain began to pour down from the clouds. Rainbow wanted to go home but applejack had other ideas.

Rainbow: ok let's go.

Aj: *grabs rainbow by the waist and picks her and spins her around* were not going anywhere rainbow, it's just a little bit of rain.

Rainbow: *struggling in applejacks hold* aj put me down!

Aj: *puts rainbow down and kisses her cheek* sorry baby, but you look really cute in the rain.

Rainbow: *chuckles nervously and blushes* heh thanks.

Applejack pulled rainbow in via her waist and kissed her softly but the passion. She then hugged rainbow and kissed her head, as she was smelling rainbows hair she noticed something in the sky.

Aj: *points to the sky* rainbow look.

They both looked up at the sky and noticed that there was a bright and vibrant rainbow, above them.

Rainbow: oh wow a rainbow has come.

Aj: yeah it's beautiful just like you.

Rainbow turned around and kissed her and they enjoyed their time together, out in the rain.