Coming Out To Friends

Now that their families knew about their relationship, the girls only had to inform one more set of people. Their friends.

Rainbow: *nervously rambling* do you think the girls will accept us? I mean I know I was scared that my parents wouldn't like it, and they do but...

Aj: *grabs both of rainbows hands and looks her in the eyes* ok baby breath.

Rainbow: *takes a deep breath in and then out again* ok.

Aj: ok. Listen our families accepted our relationship because they love us and our friends will accept us for same reasons.

Rainbow: *hesitant* ok if you're sure?

Aj: *kisses rainbows forehead* of course I'm sure, now come on.

The girls went to meet their friends at Sugarcube corner. Once they'd all ordered their drinks they sat down at the table so that applejack and rainbow could reveal their secret.

Sunset: ok so what is this secret that you two want to tell us?

Fluttershy: are you both ok?

Aj: we're fine fluttershy don't worry.

Rarity: *hope in her voice* there's  an online sale?!

Rainbow: *rolls her eyes* rarity you always think there's an online sale.

Rarity: *sticks her Tongue out at rainbow*

Twilight: ok so what is it?

Aj: well me and rainbow...

Pinkie: *squeals with excitement* you and rainbow are going out with each other and you have been for 3 months, you would have told us before but rainbows house caught fire so it wasn't the right time, But now your families know so you've decided to tell us?!

Rainbow: *surprised* how did you know that?

Pinkie: eh just a hunch. I've shipped you two for ages. Appledash.

Sunset: appledash?

Pinkie: you know applejack and rainbow dash?

Sunset: yes thank you pinkie pie.

Aj: how come you knew me and rainbow would get together?

Pinkie: because last year on Valentine's Day when I tried to set you up with bulk biceps you said you were gay.

Aj: ok so how did you figure I'd date rainbow from that?

Pinkie: because you always stare at her in the changing room during PE.

Aj: *defensive* no I don't.

Pinkie: yes you do.

Twilight: you do aj.

Sunset: yep stare all day long

Rarity: you stare.

Fluttershy: I think it's cute.

Rainbow: you stare at me in the changing room?

Aj: *kisses rainbows cheek* well you're a pretty site to look at.

Rainbow: *giggles softly* well now that you all know that me and aj are going out, let's not make this into a big deal ok, pinkie pie?

Pinkie: *smiling* sure.