The Fight

AJ: *shouts angrily* RAINBOW DASH GET IN HERE NOW!

Rainbow: *groans* ugh what do you want now?

Aj: What do I want?! I've asked you about 100 times to wash these dishes and you still haven't done it!

Rainbow: *smirking* don't be ridiculous aj it's not been 100 times.

Aj: *getting fed up* don't be cocky rainbow dash I've asked more than once and, I shouldn't have had to ask at all. You do nothing to help out around here.

Rainbow: *taken back* excuse me! I do plenty to help out around here!

Aj: *jabs her finger at rainbows chest* no you don't! All you do is sit on your arse all day, while the rest of us run around after you! You're so lazy and selfish!

Rainbow: *gasps* well if that's how you feel I'll just leave!

Aj: GOOD!

Rainbow left applejack alone in their flat and went for a walk to clear her head. They had never had an argument like this before, but it never been so bad that one of them had walked out.

*20 minutes later*

Aj: *checks her phone and sighs* maybe I was too harsh on her.

She'd been texting rainbow every 5 minutes because it was starting to get dark, and she hadn't returned home yet.

*rainbow returns*

Rainbow: *nervously* aj?

Aj: *sees rainbow and hugs her* oh rainbow you're home thank goodness you're alright!

Rainbow: *hugs back confused* why wouldn't I be ok?

Aj: you've been gone for ages I was worried.

Rainbow: I thought you wanted me gone?

Aj: rainbow I'll never want you gone, I just want you to help out around the house more.

Rainbow: ok I'll try and be better.

Aj: *kisses rainbows lips* that's all I ask.

The girls made up after their fight and rainbow did start to do more around the house.

A/N: sorry it's not very good and it's taken so long.