Drowning

Today was a really hot day so the girls were going to go to the beach, where they could chill out and maybes surf if the lifeguard said it was ok.

Rainbow: *shouts* applejack! Have you seen my surfboard?!

Aj: it's in the garage babe, same place as always!

Rainbow: got it! Are we ready to go?

Aj: yes come on let's go to the beach!

They got in applejacks car and drove down to the beach, it was an hours drive and rainbow became quite bored and restless. She was like a child but that's one of the many things that applejack loved about her.

Aj: *puts her hand on rainbows thigh and gently squeezes* settle down babe were here now.

Rainbow: *sighing in relief* oh thank goodness for that!

Aj: *chuckles* come on let's go.

They headed down to the sand with applejack carrying the bags because rainbow had her surf bored. They found a place to sit and placed their belongings down on the blanket.

Rainbow: the green flag is up, that means it's safe to go surfing! I'll see you in a bit aj!

Aj: ah! Come here!

Rainbow: *groans like a child* what do you want now!

Aj: *smiling* quit acting like a sulking child and give me a kiss please.

Rainbow: ugh fine!

She gave applejack a quit peck on the lips and then headed for the ocean.

Aj: *shouts to rainbow* love you!

Rainbow: Love you too!

Applejack noticed a man was looking at her with disgust in his eyes, as if he'd just seen the worst thing in the world.

Aj: *to the man* the fuck you looking at? (Sorry I was laughing at this bit as a wrote it)

*20 minutes later*

Rainbow had not returned from surfing so applejack went to have a look for her, when she got to the water she saw there was a lot of people crowded around.

Aj: *pushes through the crowd* what's going? *sees rainbow lying there unconscious but breathing* RAINBOW!

Lifeguard: do you know her miss?

Aj: *rushes to rainbows side* yes she's my girlfriend! What happened?!

Lifeguard: she was surfing and huge wave came and and knocked her off the bored.

Aj: *tearing up* I-is s-she...

Lifeguard: she's breathing I've called an ambulance to take her to the hospital, so they can check her out but I think she's going to be fine.

Aj: *strokes rainbows forehead* ok thank you.

The ambulance arrived and took rainbow to the hospital and applejack drove behind in the car.

*at the hospital*

Applejack was sat by rainbows hospital bed watching her sleep, the doctor had checked rainbow over and said that as soon as she woke up, they could go home.

Rainbow: *groggy* a-applejack?

Aj: *strokes rainbows hair* hey sweetheart how are you feeling?

Rainbow: tired. what happened?

Aj: you was surfing and a wave knocked you out.

Rainbow: *panicking* I nearly died?!

Aj: *strokes rainbows head to comfort her* shhh baby no you didn't the lifeguard was able to safe you, and you're  going to be fine.

Rainbow: ok when can I go home?

Aj: the doctor said that as soon as you woke up you were free to leave, I'll just get your discharge papers and then we'll head home.

*at home*

Rainbow was released from the hospital and when the girls got home or she wanted to was cuddle with aj and rest, after all it was exhausting almost drowning.