Just Tell Me

Applejack was wanting to go out for the day, however rainbow wasn't feeling well and didn't want to tell her. Rainbow had woken up with a terrible headache and was just not feeling herself.

Aj: hey baby where do you want to go today?

Rainbow: *trying to sound like she's excited* anywhere with you is fine by me aj.

Aj: *concerned* are you sure you want to go out rainbow?

Rainbow: yeah I'm sure. Let's just go for a walk.

Aj: ok let's get our coats and get going.

*on the walk*

The girls had been walking at a local park for half an hour, and rainbow was completely exhausted and just wanted to go home. She asked applejack if they could sit down for a few minutes, once they'd sat down on the bench rainbow rested her head on applejacks shoulder.

Aj: *put her arm around rainbow and rubs her arm* you ok sweetie?

Rainbow: just tired.

Applejack wasn't falling for this and she felt rainbows forehead.

Aj: *feels rainbows forehead and strokes the hair away from it* you feel very warm dashie, are you feeling alright?

At that moment rainbow broke down crying and applejack hugged her tighter and rubbed her back.

Aj: *kisses rainbows head* shhh what's got you all worked up?

Rainbow: *hiccuping* m-my h-head r-really h-hurts!

Aj: ok let's go home and get you in bed yeah?

Rainbow: *sniffles* o-ok.

*back at home*

Applejack had, had to carry rainbow home some of the way because she was too tired to move, when they got back to the house she placed rainbow on the sofa and covered her with the blanket.

Aj: just relax ok? I'm going to get you some medicine and water.

Rainbow: *tiredly* ok.

Applejack kissed her forehead and then left to get the stuff. When she returned rainbow was nearly asleep again, but she had to wake her up so she could take the medicine.

Rainbow: *takes the medicine* thanks aj.

Aj: *sits next rainbow and strokes her hair* no problem sugar.

Rainbow: I'm really sorry I ruined our day.

Aj: *pulls rainbow into a hug* you didn't ruin anything.

Rainbow: *snuggles into the embrace* I'm really tired.

Aj: *pulls the blanket up to rainbows shoulders* it's ok go to sleep.

Rainbow: *closes her eyes* ok.

Aj: oh and rainbow?

Rainbow: *sleepily* hmm?

Aj: next time you don't feel well please just tell me.

Applejack looked down at her sick girlfriend and saw that she was sound asleep. She kissed rainbows head one last time and decided to have a sleep herself.