The Blizzard

A blizzard storm was going to hitting that night and rainbow and applejack needed supplies such as food because they didn't know how long they would be stuck inside for. Applejack had decided that she was going to go alone and leave rainbow at home, as there was no point in them both going out.

Rainbow: you won't be too long will you?

Aj: I'll be as quick as I can rainbow, then we'll have hot chocolate and watch movies by the fire. How does that sound?

Rainbow: yeah it sounds good just please be quick.

Aj: I'll try my best.

She kissed rainbow and then left to go the shop. Rainbow didn't particularly like being on her own, especially when storms of any description were coming. She'd chosen a movie and gotten the blankets, so there was nothing else she could do until applejack returned. She looked out of the window and saw that the snow was starting to fall though it wasn't heavy at the moment it soon would be.

Rainbow: *to herself* I hope aj hurry's up.

*at the store*

Applejack was standing at the checkout paying for her items, when she noticed that the snow was beginning to fall quite heavily. She'd walked to the shop so she didn't have to worry about the roads being closed. However she knew that rainbow didn't like being alone so she needed to get back as quickly as it was safe to so.

*back at home*

Rainbow was sitting on the sofa biting her nails. A habit she did when anxious. She finally stopped when she saw applejack come through the door.

Aj: rainbow?

Rainbow: *runs over to her* there you are! What took you so long?

Aj: sorry the snow is getting really heavy, it was hard to walk in. Anyway I'm here now and it looks like just in time as well.

She was right the snow had started to come down so heavy and fast, that there was no way anyone would want to go out.

Rainbow: now that you're home let's get the hot chocolate made and then we can watch our film.

Aj: ok.

The girls sat on the sofa cuddling under the blanket whilst watching one of the Harry Potter movies. The blizzard was coming down heavy outside, but at least they were inside safe  with each other.