31: NO..

Hi... how are u all...,

Let's start:

Author pov (as always 😅😂)

The sun is up on the sky uk sm used to say every new sun ray comes with a new hope..

Sid woke up with the sound of alarm...he looked at the time it was 8 o'clock...he got up and had a quick bath as today he has doctors appointment...

Also today is mehendi.. And tomorrow wedding.. Sid was on his way to abhi's room when he saw reem standing outside of his room and listening smthg...

She looked shocked.. She had tears in her eyes.... Sid went and tapped her shoulder reem turned and saw sid... She hugged him tightly..

Sid: what happened reemie?...

He was worried why not reem is like his sister who is crying now on his shoulder...

Sid: let's go in.. Come..

He said and took her in he was coughing too.. He found abhi and faisu talking about smthg.. And the smthg was abt sid...

Abhi was telling faisu about sid.. When reem unfortunately heard all of it...

Reem: are u okey sid?

Sid: i am fit and fi--

Before he could finish he started coughing badly....

Reem: yeah ur fine ..liar..

she said while tears roll down her cheaks ..when did this happen?abhi bhai..

she asked abhi ..abhi explained everything to her..

Reem: why u didn’t told me this before?..

She said while whipping her tears...

Abhi: i came to know about this yesterday only..

Abhi said.. There was a silence after that.. Which was broken by sid,

Sid: we are getting late bhai..

Sid said while getting up...abhi just said

Abhi: hmm..

After that sidshek left for hospital..

Skipping to the hospital,

Sidshek are in doctor's cabin.. As uk doctor is abhi's friend..

Doc: So..sid how are u feeling?

Sid: kinda good..

Doc: hmm..as u both know sid have blood cancer.. And this is getting worse day by day.. We have to start our treatment...but then we don't know sid will survive or not.. Chances are not to survive but still...if u have Started the treatment ago.. Then.. But okey forget about it... sid.. Don't take tension be happy cheerful ..

Sid: hmm...

After that doctor gave them advices and told many more things..

But the thing is sid was not paying attention to what the doctor was saying his mind was thinking about smthg else.. He was thinking to take a desicion which can change many lives..

Suddenly he said,

Sid: doctor... Will i survive or not?.. Just tell me in yes or no.. Don't use any if, as,but..

Because of his sudden q doctor and abhi was little shocked..

Doc: umm....

Doctor took a deep breath..

Doc: No..

sid stared at the doc for sometimes.. Then stood up.. And left the cabin..

The same thing as before was going in his mind.. Who knows what.. Maybe time will reveal  it to us..

Let's go to avu,

She woke up at 9 o'clock.. Did her mrng chores as quickly as possible bcs today she need to talk with sid..

After getting ready.. She ran to sid's room....as the door was open she barged in the room.. Manners avu...

She found no one inside..

Avu: where is khadoos?

She asked to a worker.. Who was passing by..

Worker: huh?sorry who?

Avu: khad-- i mean sid, Siddharth

Worker: he went out with abhi sir half an hour ago..

Avu: ohh..thank u..

Worker: welcome..

Again.. He left ahh she thought.. Then went down.. And found vibha and sonia talking..

She was getting bored as she don't have any work.. Everyone is busy doing there work.. So avu went in hotel garden which was beautiful..

The garden

The garden..

^^ this is the place where avu went for walk

Avu was admiring the place while walking...as her focus was on the flowers..

She bumped into someone and..

CLIFFHANGER,

Hola... That's it..
Thank u for 5k reads....

Hone laga tumse pyar..ka teasser is out go stream it..

I loved it.. Now can't wait for the song 😍..

Byee...

Love yaa..❤❤