29: blood cancer....

Hiii....wassup ppl..hope ur doing good... Go watch our queen's song pagla...it’s amazing rula diya mujhe 🤧🤧

Let's start:

Author pov

There was a knock on avu's door....that broked her deep sleep she looked at her phone it’s 10:30 a.m now... Oh no she thought...

She went towards the door and opened it and found reem...

Reem: yo!..

Avu: need anything..

She said with no expressions..

Reem: what happened u good..

Avu: hmmm...

Reem didn’t belived her... She knew smthg is really wrong..

Reem: sonia aunty told me.. To wake u up as It’s late..

Avu: okey..

She closed the door again.. And went to take bath..

She went to sid's room but found no one there so decided to go to Abhi's room..

Avu: abhi bhai did u saw sid?

Abhi: yeah..he had went to the doctor..

Avu: what.. Why is he okey?..

Abhi: yeah... I think so...

He said not looking at avu he was hidding a mystery from her not only her but also the hole world.. And sid..

Avu: think so... What do u mean by that...

Abhi: Nothing avu... But i will just say spend as much time u can with him...

Avu: why--

Before she could complete abhi's phone rang it seemed important so he went to attend it in the balcony..

Strange avu thought while coming out of the room.. She went down she didn’t ate her breakfast.. She didn’t want to all she want is to talk with sid but he is not here...

Skipping to the sanget,

Jann: u look beautiful...

Said jann to avu...

Avu: u too..

She said to jann....rn she is in vaishu di's room... She didn’t met sid...

Avu: vaishu di if ur done then Let's go..

Vaishu: yeah... Yeah i am coming..

She said while getting up from the chair..she was looking gorgeous..

They all went down... Avu was looking for sid and she found him too.. But her attention went to abhi who was standing in a corner with shocked expression... Like sm stabbed him or smthg..

He also had tears in his eyes..what happened to him she thought she was about to go to abhi when reem came and dragged her to meet sm..

Abhi pov

Rn i am down stairs... I was talking to one of our relatives...

I got a call from sid's doctor..

Doc: hello abhi...

Abhi: yes...tell me what happened..

Doc: actually... I was right.... Reports have arrived and it says...sid have blood cancer...

It was like the floor slipped from my foot.. I was shocked... This all was happening from 2-3 months.. Sid was sick he had cough smtimes fever.. Chest pain but from few days he also had breathing problem..

So 1 month ago i sent sid to the doctor.. at that time doctor said sid have symptom of blood cancer.. I didn’t take it seriously.. I thought it’s just symptoms nthg will happen..

Also the fever was not there after that and sid was also getting a lot better...

After that i got busy with other works.. And forgot about sid..

But when he started getting those symptoms again also his breathing problem i got scared.. I called the same doctor and asked him what can we do..

He said send  sid at his hospital he will do test.. And then we will see if he really have blood cancer or not..

That's why this mrng i sent sid to hospital with faisu.. Only faisu knows about it not even sid ma or vaishu..

And now doctor got the report and the result we all know...

Hola.. That's it for today...

Okey...sooo..

I really have a lot silent readers and that’s not good guys u have to vote and coment so i will know if ur liking this book or this chapters or not...

Pls don’t' be silent..

Tell me did u liked today’s chapter?
How was it?

Any improvement needed?

Goal: 13+ votes and coments 9+..

Donno when will next chapter come as i have fever..
Byee..
Love yaa..❤❤