17: dead or alive?

Hi.... Wassup ppl how sre u guys doing and thank u for 800+ views means alot.....

Let's start:

Avu pov

Night arrived sid is still unconscious,

Abhi: everyone go to the hotel... I will stay....

Everyone tried to argue but lost... I went near bhai

Avu: can i stay...(before he could say anything)  pls pls pls bhai pls

Tears were coming from my eyes... And bhai melted in it...

Abhi: hmmm....okey

I was abt to go when he stopped me and...

Abhi; avu i am sorry i shouldn't have shouted on u....

Avu: its okey it was my fault only... Umm can i go to sid's room...

Abhi: of course u can..... (Smile)

Hours passed me and abhi bhai are roaming around but sid is unconscious...

Abhi bhai went to his room and then me and again bhai and me... Like these hours passed....

It was 4 in the mrng...

i went to sid's room i saw chair next to his bed i went and sat there and hold his hands...

Avu: i am sorry sid pls forgave me u know u love me so much and me... I am so soo sorry...

Tears were coming out from my eyes sid was opening his eyes....

I went out and called the doc they checked him and told he is out of danger abhi bhai went in he was talking with sid while i was standing in a corner watching them...

After some time abhi bhai left i went and sat on the chair.....

But sid turned his side now his back was facing me...

Avu: i know i don't deserve anything especially ur love... But... At..l..es...t..tal..k...a.n...d..sa..y....u.r..al.l.r....g.ht...i...am....s.o...w...i..e...b..e lie... Me...i...wi..ll... G..o..a...ft..er..tha.t..i..
(A/n kuch samaj me aya kya😂)
(A/n she said " atleast talk and say that u r alright....  me after that i leave" ab samjhe😂)

I said in a shaky and cracking voice and was abt to say more when he putted his hand on my mouth

Sid: shh...its okey...

He whipped my tears... He was lying and now he sat and kissed my forehead....

Avu; am i forgiven...

I said in a childish voice...

Sid: yeah...ur...

I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back...

Abhi bhai went to doctor and talk abt sid's health medicine they came and check sid also did some tests..

Abhi bhai entered the room it was already morning 9:00...

Abhi: u can go home in 2 hours... Siddoo...

He said to sid...

Sid: okeyyyy!!! I hate hospitals...

He said while making a disgusted look...

Me and bhai chuckled...

Abhi: shd we go home sid...

Sid: nooo...look i am fine...

Avu: but...

Sid was looking at me with pleading eyes...