32: Ignoring..

Hii....how are u all doing this days.. Go stream hone laga tumse pyaar..

Gooooo*shouting at top of my lungs*

Anyways,*calms down*

Let's start:

Author pov

Avneet bumped into someone.. And was about to fall.. But when she didn’t felt the ground..

She opened her eyes and her eyes met... A beautiful pair of hazel brown  eyes...And as we all know it was Siddharth...

They were having a deep eye lock...avneet saw smthg in his eyes.. Which was pain.. Which was smthg more.. Than pain but what? ..

There eye lock was broken by Siddharth's cough.. He made her stand straight.. And started coughing badly..

Avneet patted his back...and in few seconds sid stopped coughing....

Avu: are u okey.. Sid?

Sid: hmm..

Saying this he started walking towards the hotel.. And avneet followed her.. Why not?  She needed to talk They needed to talk or else.. Things will get even more worse..

But what can we do... Sid wanted to ingnore her.. So he started walking towards the hotel quickly.. Totaly ignoring avneet who was calling him..

He puted his ear pods in his ears.. Pretending he can't listen to anyone..he don't want to listen to anyone..

And avneet got frustrated now...enough is enough they needed to talk.. So she went to him took his ear pods..

But this sid he took out his phone and called sm.. While he was talking avneet took the phone,

Avu: hello i don’t' care who are you? How important this call is..bcs all i know is i need to talk to sid so i am cutting the call..

Saying this she cutted the call.. She was really angry now...

Avu: you..

She pointed her finger towards sid...this time he didn’t ingnored her..

Sid: what?

He pretended like nthg happened..

Avu: ahh..i am sorry bcs i broked the ring.. I didn’t meant to i was angry.. I was jealous of that divya.. But that Doesn't mean u will ingnore me like this..

Tears were rolling down..

Sid: we will talk about it later..

Saying this he walked away..

Now u might say what sid did is wrong he shouldn’t have just walked away.. But don't u think how much pain did he felt after walking away from avneet..

She was crying.. Of course he felt bad to leaving his love of life crying..

But what can we do.. He have something in his mind which may change everyone's life..

And here is avneet who was angry sad hurt.. Why not.. She was sad because sid was angry on her she thinks..she was angry because sid just walked away ignoring her..

What did she do? ... Broked a promise ring.. I know she shouldn’t have done it but she is guilty about it.. She wants to apologise about it.. Even she did.. But sid is just ignoring her...

It’s not like she didn’t realised her fault.. That he can ingnore her like that..

She wipped her tears.. And went to her room.. locked the door and started crying.. Pouring her heart out..

Skipping to few hours,

Riyaz: did u call them?

Sid: oh no!.. I forgot.. I will do it now..

So our dear sid forgot to call someone.. So he need to call them now.. Where is my phone sid thought..

Then he realised his phone was with avneet.. Because he didn’t took it back..

Sid: u wait here i will be back..

He said to riyaz..

He went to avneets room.. And what he saw hurted him a lot...

He saw..

CLIFFHANGER...

That's it for today..

What do u think? What he saw? ...

Goals: 13+votes 9+coments..

Byee..

Love yaa..❤❤