10: yes or no...❤❤

Hii wassup ppl how are u guys doing....

👆thanks my book crossed 400 reads i know i am late

👆thanks my book crossed 400 reads i know i am late.... Sorry 😅😅
Let's start:

Sid pov(present)

Right now it is night time i am bored so i thought to go through my photo album at it had written good memories.....

It was made my our whole group at the last day of College for project good bye college we all maded it so beautifully....

But i kept it in the drawer again... Cause my attention was at the other album name...... Sidneet forever

It was made by me and avu for us it had the pic of which we first met and fell on me we were having a eye-lock pi credit to abhi bhai......

Then it had the time i asked her to be my gf......

Wanna know how it was done...🙂🙂

Flashback :

Aftsr few weeks of avu's teuck accident sid was very guilty but avu made him understand it was not his fault it is just fate...

She recovered and have joined the college as she was in hospital for 2 weeks everything was normal...

Avu has started loveing sid... and she knows that she love him this is known by the girl gang of the group but they can't say it to sid or they will be killed by avu........

On other hand sid is planing a proposal for avu and little stressed that what if she says no what is it affect there frndship.....

So let's get into the day before sid propose avu:👀

At night:

Sid pov

Our whole gang is sitting in my room at my house i am very tensed everything should be perfect nothing should go wrong.......

Talking about my plan so i am gonna do something different not just normal proposal or not a treasure hunt.....

But the q is then WHAT???? She loves beaches what about a Beach date...

But what is different... Aghhh!!! 

Abhi: did u get any idea....(asking to girl gang as boys have no idea)

Girl gang : Nope...

Abhi: great.....(sarcastically)

Leave them.........

Sid: YES!!!!

Faisu: what before proposing avu u are dreaming her to say yes....

Sid: wth!!!  No... I got a idea...

Jann/vaish/reem: What?  Tell it quickly....

Sid: ummm....no it is a secret will tel u guys later..... Let's go boys....

We went out of there i don't wanna tell this girls about it or else avu is gonna get to know......

So my plan is i will propose her on the beach.......

But but......i will not tell u guys aswell 😜😜 it's surprise.....

Next mrng:

Author pov

Sid didn't went to college cause he have to do the arrangements and our dear avu is so stressed cause sid didn't came.....

Avu: where is sid?

Abhi: he is not coming today...

Avu: why is he fine? ...... ( stressing)

Abhi: he is to totally fine....

Avu: then....

Abhi: he is little busy.... Bye i have my classes....

He went from there with vaishu.... Reem and jann aswell drag her to the classroom.....

Avu's mind was not in the classroom it was with sid means she was thinking about sid only.....

Reem and jann saw it and smirked...

At lunch

When everyone was having lunch....suddenly ritika came...

Rit: folks where is sid....

Avu: none of ur business... (With a fake smile)

Rit: who is talking to u.....(sarcastic)

Avu: uuuuu.....(showing rits her finger)

Reem: clam down... Calm down... (Holding her)

Rit: so he didn't came..... Why will he.. He will be busy with the proposal for me.. U know he said i am his crush......bye i have work to do...

Ritika got to know that sid is planing proposal so she did this....she aswell knows that where sid is going to propose her....

She got a msg from sid.....

-Hey....my dear nackchadi.....

-if u have any plan in the afternoon just cancel it.....

-when u will go home u will find a box and a letter.... In ur bedroom....

-see u soon...... ❤❤
Avu pov

The main think in these msg is the blood red heart emoji..... 

She was shocked why he wants to meet me when he is going to propose ritika

Then suddenly reem call me...

Reem: what happen?  Are u thinking abt rits.... Don't worry... She says anything... U shd go to ur home....😉

Avu: ok.....

Why she wants me to go home.....

I went to my house no one was there mom left a msg saying they are going out...

Then i went to my room and i found a box... With a letter....

The box was beautiful amd it has a letter i opened the letter,

Dear nackchadi,

In this box there is a dress wear it and come down u will find a car which will take u to me..... Don't think much u will never find out what is going on sooo...
quickly get ready.....

See yaa....

Yours forever,

Bandar.......❤❤🙈🐒

I am shocked..... What's going on though..... I opened the box it had a beautiful dress...i might say he had a good choice apart from ritika....,

Hola ppl.... I thought i will complete the proposal in one chapter but i couldn't..... Sorry for that next chapter in gonna be great...

Promo: sid: will u be my gf?

Avu: no

What do u think why she said no when she loves sid.....

Guys pls vote...

Goals: 7+ votes and atleast 4+ coments i will not update before goals are completed...

Byeeee....

Love yaa....❤❤