23: Truth reveals? :-)

Hiii...wassup... Ppl how u all are doing... Hope ur well.. And the above quote belive me i have experienced it🙂....

Let's start:

Avu pov

After smtimes... They came again.. And again made me unconscious...

After that ---blank...

Sid pov

Aghhh!! Look at her she must be in so much pain... I swear i want to kill him...

UH- so let's come to the point.. U have the money...

Sid: i do..

I said with anger visible in my eyes...

Uh: okey... Then give it to me..

He said smirking...

I gave him the suitcase that has money...

Sid: I gave u the money now u give me my nackchadi..

Uh: aww...but not so soon...

He said and in the second moment sm came and hitted me with a stick... It was so quick that i couldn’t even able to react...

After few hours....

Ahhh!! Where am i.. My head hurts... Then i remembered everything...

Rn i was tied in the chair....in a empty room.. The door was locked.. But.. The rope was lose...idiots...

It was little difficult but i successfully opened the rope of my hand... And then opened the rope of my legs..

Okey... But the prob is the door is locked.. How am i suppose to go out... Than a plan came in my mind...

Sid: u all are coward that's why u are not coming infront of me cause u know if u all will come.. Than u will die... Huh.. Cowards...

I said intentionally... And voila they opened the door and 2 men entered i was hiding behind the door there was a stick in my hand... I hitted them with the stick on there before they could even react...went out of the room....

I was running in the corridor... When i saw 1 men coming to me... Shit they saw me... I looked back there were 2 mens.... Oh no...

Before i could do anything the got me...

Goon1: what to do with him...

Then a voice cme from behind...

Voice: this...

Saying this he fired 3 bullets... That hitted the 3 mens... Wait.. Did he helped me...

I turned... It was lil dark... But when he came close i could see his face... It was riyaz...

Wait why he helped me...

Ri: are u fine dude...

Sid: yupp but.. Why u helped me...and why ur here?...

Ri: it’s  a big story i will tell u... But first come with me...

I was hesitating... But still i went with him....

Scene changed:

Author pov

A girl threw a chair on a boy...

Girl: how did he left... What u were doing... U careless ppl... U don't deserve to live...

She took out a gun and shooted one of the mens.. And there were 2 mens... And she shooted... 1 men..

And was abt to shoot another men... But a boy came and hold her hand..in order to save the man...

Boy: are u mad rits...

(A/n first of all here is a dimond 💎for truelover_sidneet  because she guessed right that the girl is rits..)

Rit: no.. I am not mad manjul...

(A/n the boy is manjul)

Man: then wth are u doing...

Rit: he spoiled my plan... I thought first i will capture sid then i will save him and when he will see that i saved him... He will make me his frnd again.. And forgive me.. Because he got to know that i did all that... I give riya money...so she can say all that to avu and there relation brokes and i got my sid and we live like happily ever after.. But that girl.. She told everything to sid in order to save her relation with dev... And sid started hating me...aghhh!!

(A/n okey first of all if ur confused than let me tell u did u forgot the chapter"A new storm" there is where it all happened.. If u still are confused than go and read the chap again and abt riya's confession it is not there...so again don’t get confused)

Man: calm down... Chill women... U know na we can be in troble cause sid ran away wht if he tells the police abt it... And wht abt avneet?

Rits: kill her...

Man: no..i love her.. How can u just kill her...

Rits: oh!.. Pls then also when i was abt hit her with the stick u came..

Man: so i can let u kill her... Okey let's do one thing set her free and we ran out the country...or else stay here and go to jail.. I don’t' care rits...

He said in a very serious tone... And rits nodded cause she also knows that this is the only way... They can be safe.. Soo..yeah..

Then suddenly one men entered.. He works for ritjul...

Men: sir mam... We have a problem..

Rits: Now what? 

Men: there are lot's of police officer outside our building..

Ritjul: WHAT??

CLIFFHANGER!

Hola ppl... That's it for today..
And

What do u think why riyaz helped sid? Who called the police when sid didn’t called the police 😉?

Promo: nahi nahi no promo promo de dungi to maja thori na ayega..

Goals 10+ votes 6+ coments...if goals are completed quickly then i will also try to update next chapter quickly... 😊

And belive me.. To write this chapter i had went back to my older chapters and read them because i forgot wht hav i written in them... Hehe. 😅😅

Byeee...take care...

Love yaa...❤❤