28: Note..💓

Hiii...wassup ppl... How are u all doing?...i am not that good...anyways...

Let's start:

Author

After that sid kept the tray on the bed and went out of the room...

Of course what else will he do.. After seeing his gf broked his promise ring.. Which he brought for her so lovingly...

And somewhere he also knew... That whatever he had said to her.. After that she must be heartbroken and angry..

He had this mixed feelings he didn’t wanted to get angry on avneet and again shout at her or say smthg rubbish which will make thing even worse... So he decided to leave...

He went to his roon locked the door... Btw he still had a part of that broken ring... He laied on the bed... He Didn't knew how he fell asleep... I guess bcs he was tiered.. Mentally and physical...

Anyways let's go to avu...

After sid left... She went towards the bed on which Siddharth left the tray.. There was a small note on it and a bowl which was covered with a plate..

She took the note opened it..

Note:-

So my dear nackchadi,

I am really sorry about what happened few hours ago.. I really didn’t mean it i am so so sooo sorry... U mean the world to me.. I love u sooo much it can't be described in words believe me...pls don't be angry i will do up downs if u want.. Or do anything u say just don't be angry plsssss..
And ya i know that u didn’t eat anything so i brought u some chesse pasta.. U love pasta right.. So dig in..
And one more think no one can take ur place ur the only moon to my earth.. My love for u is Infinity.. ❤❤❤

Your dear khadoos....

She was in tears.. She was cursing her self for breaking that ring.. She looked on the ground which had the other half of ring...she took it in her hands.. And brust into tears...

She was thinking how much he loved her and what she did?...she broked his promise ring... It was her fault she shouldn’t have said those things to sid.. And bcs of her sid also got angry and said all that..

She went towards the bed and laid down while crying... She fell asleep.. Didn’t knew how...

Sid and avu both was holding the half parts of the ring even in there sleep..

Skipping to the mrng

Sid woke up.. As the alarm rang.. He saw the time... It was 8 a.m all memory of last night flooded in his mind... He sighed...

Than putted that half ring on the table.. And went to take a bath..

He came out in 10 minutes then got ready.. He was wearing normal cloths.. Today is sangeet...

First he will check on the decorations and other things... And then he will go to his mother to get his clothes that he will wear in sangeet...

He went out of his room... Not before taking the ring in his pocket.. He can't lose it.. So he was carrying it...

He went down... His room was at 3rd floor as well avneet and abhi... And at 4th floor there was vaishu, jann,reem.. Faisu and at 2nd floor jai arishfa riyaz...

He saw his mother standing there.. He was coughing alot.. He also had chest pains... Who knows what happened..

He wemt towards his mother...

Sid: gd mrng mom..

He said while hugging her and coughing a little..

Vibha: gd mrng.. Beta u still have cough that's not good... And look u have little fever too...

Sid: mom..i am okey.. Relax..

Vibha: no.. I am not relaxing ur going to doctor....i have took an appointment...

Sid: mom...It's just normal--

Vibha: no sid ur lossing ur weight and u have fever also u have chest pain...abhi told me about this so ur going to doctor

Sid: mom...

She glared at him....

Sid: okey.. When is the appointment...

Vibha: at 10:00... And yeah go with faisu...cause i don’t' believe u....

He sighed... And went to check the decorations...

Skipping to two hours,

He is going to doctor... Of course... Faisu is also going with him he is thinking he is totally fine then also he have to go to doctor...while forgetting about his fever.. Cough..  chest pain and also lil breathing problem...

Skipping to more few hours,

Now sid was totally ready for his brothers sangeet he didn’t met to avu as he was busy with work after coming from the hospital...

He went to check abhi.. He entered abhi's room..

Sid: bhai...are u ready..

Abhi: yes..

He looked at abhi...

Sid: ur looking cool..

Abhi: u too..sid did u talk with avu.. She was looking for u..this mrng..

Sid: no.. I was busy in works so..

Abhi: ohh...

Sid: let's go bhai...

That's it for today... Hope u liked today’s chapter...

Goal: 12+ votes 9+ coments...

Complete the goals...

What do u think will happen next? Any guesses...

Emotional chapter’s are on there way...

Anyways....

Byeee...take care

Love yaa..❤❤