8:she is in danger😥😥

Hiiii wassup ppl...

I can't tell u how much happy i am i am speechless cause in last chapter i told i completed 200 reads and today it's 300

Thank u guys this means alot😘😘

And the upper 👆👆 pic is for u ❤

Let's start:

Author pov

Doctor: i am sorry....

Before he could complete jai got a hold of his color...

Jai: if anything happens to my sister i will kill u for sure...

Reem: jai leave him atleast let him complete.... (Panicking)

Everyone except sid: yes..

Jai left his color....

Doctor : ok so.. The patient is alive but she is in danger..... She losed alot of blood..... We need blood...

Jann: what were u sorry about...

Doctor: cause we still couldn't---

Jai: we will talk about it later u need blood our blood matches get mine...

Doc: but we need alot and only one person can't give it....

Jai: it dosen't matter...

Sid: i will give blood.... Her blood group is A+ mine is also A+....

Doc: ok... Come at this way.... (Showing him the way)

In few minutes the parents came there aswell vibha aunty, jann's mom,reem's mom......

Sonia: what happened to her???
(She was crying)

They explained everything sid and jai aswell came there sid was silent...

Hours pased everytime doctor came they said 'still nothing has improved yet.'

Sid pov

This all happened bcs of me i should have stopped her its my fault its my fault for me she is suffering this much  i hate myself...... Tear fell from my eyes....

She can't leave this soon she is strong she is a fighter right then she can't leave me......

I felt a hand in my shoulder.... I turned and saw it was abhi bhai.....

Abhi: i know what u are going through chote.....

Before he could complete i hugged him tightly.... And cried....

End..

Author pov

He knows if everyone sees him crying like this for avu.... They will tease her they will know that he loves her but this is not important for him what is important is his avu is fine.....

After sometime doctor came....

Everyone started questions.. Calming them the doctor said,

Doctor: she is out of danger.

Sonia: can we meet her now....

Doc: no not now after few minutes....and not many ppl can stay here only few.....

He left.....

After alot arguments it deicided that sid, jai and reem will stay.....

Sid bcs he is guilty, jai bcs he is concerned and reem bcs... She was crying alot.....

At midnight...

Sid went to avu and sat beside her....

She was not in her senses till now....

Sid: u can't leave me ok...u have to be strong and be there cause....i have to confess my love the our love story then our marriage then our childs.... So u have to stay till then if anything happens to u i will never able to forgive me..... ( he said sobbing the last part)

He slept there the whole night her hand on his then in early morning

Avu got her senses she opened her eyes.....

Avu pov

Where am i?  Is it Hospital?  Why i am at a hospital?. Ohh!! I was hitted by a truck.... I looked here and there and found sid he was holding my hand his  checks were tears stained...... Was he crying... For me.....

He looked innocent while sleeping...
I put my hand on his check and wiped a tear what was about to fall.... He got hold of my hand.... And mumbled...

Sid: don't leave me avu i have to confess my love and so much more u can't leave me........

Avu was shocked........

Hi....this is it for today.... Sorry for the short chapter but what to do i have my exams....

Promo: ashi: i don't think he will survive many days......

So byeee ppl

Love yaa....❤❤