30: fate is written..

Hiii...watcha doing?..how are u? I aam not good bcs of  assignments 🤧🤧 i am going to Jupiter byee..😅

Let's start:

Author pov

Sangeet ceremony has just finished....it was fun as all the girls and boys had a battle.. And girls won wohoo..

But out sidneet wasn’t a part of it.. As sid was not feeling well also there was lots of work.. And avu... She was not interested.. So yeah

Throughout the whole ceremony abhi was low... He was not smiling or laughing even if he is smiling than that is fake so people Doesn't understand smthg is wrong...

He was also thinking how to tell this to sid and his mother..

Btw our sidneet didn’t talked yet.. They both wanted to talk but didn’t.. Strange right...

Skipping to an hour,

Abhi had called sid in his room.. So sid changed his clothes into normal one and than went to his brothers  room..bothered to knock he barged in..

Abhi: sid manners...

Sid: what is manners? Do we eat it?

Abhi: siddd..

He said as he playfully slapped sid's hand..

Sid: u called me smthg serious?...

He said as he took a piece of apple which was in the bowl on a small table... Abhi closed the door.. And sat beside sid..

Abhi: how are feeling?  How is ur health?

Sid: good...

Now he took the whole bowl on his lap and started eating apple.. Also he have turned the tv on and was watching a movie.. Don't ask me which one.. Any of ur fav.. Btw what is ur fav movie lemme know...

Abhi: sid i have smthg important to tell...

Sid: go ahead...

He said totally concentrating on the tv and the apple...

Abhi: i am serious..

Sid: oh..i thought ur abhi...

He said while chuckling at the scene of the movie... Abhi face palmed.. Sid was not even looking at him..

He is such a child..abhi thought... Why this happened to him? Why? He thought again...his eyes filled with tears... Sid was coughing a lot..

Abhi snatched the remote from sid..and swithed the tv off...

Sid: ahhh...i was watching that bhai..

Abhi: first listen to me..

Sid: yeah... What happened?

Abhi took a deep breath.. And paused for a while,

Abhi: sid whatever i am gonna say rn is serious so listen carefully...

Sid: okkkkk...

Abhi: sid....................u have blood cancer...

Abhi said it in a normal tone... While our sid was eating apple the bowl of apple fall from his hand.. He frozed for few minutes...

Sid: ur kidding right....bhai come on don’t do this kind of pranks on me.. I am not a fool...

He said while totally ignoring the thing or shd i say not believing the thing...

Abhi: i am serious sid...

Sid: i am stone bhai...

Abhi: siddd..

Abhi said and anger was visible in his voice but sid didn’t realised it...

Sid: hmm...

He said while putting the Apples in the bowl basically cleaning..

Abhi was really angry... He got sid's coller and made him stand..

Sid: bha--

Abhi: Shut Up... Mr.Siddharth Nigam U HAVE BLOOD CANCER AND I AM NOT KIDDING NOR IT'S A JOKE.. DOCTOR HAVE TESTED AND THE REPORTS SAYS U HAVE BLOOD CANCER IF U DON’T BELIVE ME THAN LOOK AT THIS PAAPERS...

He said and handed him the report..

Abhi: and also the number of that doctor....

He said while giving him the card of that doctor...sid was totally blank he was shocked he couldn’t believe this.. How will sm even believe this kind of thing...

He looked at the papers than at abhi..

Sid: th..i..s c.a.n.. B..e. Wr..on..g b..ha..i
O..r ma..ybe t..he do..ctor ha..ve do..n..e  s..om..e mi..s.ta..ke(this can be wrong or maybe that doctor have done some mistake)

Sid was stammering bcs of the shock..

Abhi: he is one of the best doctor in india... And about the report it is right but if u want we can do the test again tomorrow.. At first i didn’t believed too sid but the truth is truth...

Sid didn’t spoke another word and left from the room..

In the way to his room sid found avu no no avu found sid... She really wanted to talk to him and apologise she was really guilty... She really was...

Avu: hey...sid.. I need to talk i mean we need to talk..

Sid was lost somewhere... He was thinking so many things now.. That he didn’t even noticed avu and went to his room..

And here our avu thinks sid was ignoring her... She thinks he hate her.. Tears started to come from her eyes..

She went to her room locked the door and cried...

And here is sid who wants this all to be a dream or shd i say nightmare.. He wants to wake up from this nightmare... In his mind he was asking the god why he did this to him?why? He have done nthg bad to anyone...

But the fate is already written right.. No one can change it.. No one

Hola... That's it for today...

Hope u liked today’s chapter...

Goals: 13+ votes 9+ coments..

Guys do vote and comment..
Pls

Anyways

Byeee...
Love yaa...❤❤