Chapter 2

Marinette's day had been going great

Marinette's day had been going great. She said hello to Adrien like a normal person today and Alya was proud that she finally managed to do something as simple as hello.

They were in the middle of English class and they were learning about Shakespeare. Miss Bustier was reciting a couple of lines. "If we are true to ourselves we cannot be false to anyone" she read. There was a knock on the classroom door and Miss Mendeleiev entered the room with the usual blank emotion on her face.

"How may I help you?" asked Miss Bustier as she put the book down on her desk and walked up to the other teacher, "Mr. Damocles would like to speak with you and Miss Cheng, he told me to teach your class while you go see him now." she said getting the book and finding where Miss Bustier got to.

Shakespeare Book:

The class was surprised as Marinette had never done anything wrong so it was surprising that she and Miss Bustier were called to the principal's office

The class was surprised as Marinette had never done anything wrong so it was surprising that she and Miss Bustier were called to the principal's office. They knocked on the door and waited for a come in before entering.

"Mr. Damocles, you called for us" Miss Bustier said looking at her boss and at her student unsure why they both were here.

"Good, you have both arrived. I have some unfortunate news, Marinette, your parents were in a car accident, you father died and your mother was injured very badly the doctors say she most likely won't make it overnight. I am so sorry, you have today and the rest of the week, I am so sorry for your loss. Your parents were good people, they didn't deserve this."

By now Marinette had tears streaming down her face and Miss Bustier was hugging telling everything was going to be ok, when she realised that her mother was in the hospital and she wanted to see her. "Which hospital?" she asked suddenly her eyes were starting to go red from crying.

"La Pitié Salpêtrière" said Mr. Damocles reading the post note he had written it on when he got the call from the hospital. "That's halfway across Paris, how will I get there?" Marinette exclaimed all she wanted to do was see her mother even if it was for the last time.

Hey guys,

So two new chapters, what do you think so far? Oh and the name of the hospital is real I couldn't think of a name for a hospital so I looked up hospitals in Paris.

Comment, Vote :)