twenty-six

Amity p.o.v

"the sun is starting to set." i mention looking over to the tall brunette next to me. she gave out a hum in response. "i'm gonna miss you."

what is with me and just blurting out things recently.

"i'm going to miss you too. i get to see you tomorrow though." she tells me taking her eyes off from in front of her and to me.

"yeah but that's only for a little bit before you need to go to your lecture." i state back.

"well, just so you know, i'm gonna come back after my lecture. my friends might come but i still get to see you."

"what friends?" i tease rolling my eyes and giving her a smirk.

"oh haha so funny." she states sarcastically, a smile growing on her face. "Willow and Gus of course! you haven't secretly met Gus have you?"

"no i haven't." i laugh out, "i have seen him before, he's been close friends with Willow since high school."

"oh yay that's good, no more convoluted backstories." she sighs, her shoulders drop.

"actually i have a question."

"talk to me Blight." she states listening to me while looking at where she was walking.

"i noticed Willow mentioned Boscha. which to me is super weird." i put a finger up to my chin to think.

"well duh they're dating." Luz said in a matter of fact way. nope, no way that is ever. ever. possible.

"that can't be true." i tell her dumbfounded.

"they've been dating for like five months." we stop walking.

"but Boshca used to pick on Willow with me and Skara when we were younger." i tell the taller girl looking up to her.

"wait really?" she asked shocked.

"yeah! and well Boshca has always been really secretive of her love life and personal life in general, i'm suprise they talk. when in the hell did they ever make up with one another?" i start to ponder.

"i'm gonna text Willow and ask." Luz tells me starting to pull out her phone. i need to stop her.

"no, no, no! what if she knows i was the one to bring it up!" i say waving my free hand around in panic.

"i won't say it was you! i'll just say you mentioned that you knew Boshca, and then i told you that i knew her because of Willow and then you asked how they became close!" she defends looking over to me. how am i in love with a dumbass?

"you practically rephrased what our conversation was about!" i pointed out, facepalming.

"yeah but-." she stops, thinks, and then sighs, "yeah never mind you're right. then what should i ask?"

"say i brought up Boshca, then you said you knew her through Willow. then we'll say that i asked how they got together and you say you forgot and then ask Willow." i try to put together a story in my head to make sense.

"mi amor, i hate to say this to your smart, beautiful face but i have no idea what you just spoke." she tells me with a smile on her face. i groan and ask her to give me her phone so i can ask. i type in a message and sent it. i hand the phone back to the brunette and she said "oh!" now understanding what i meant. "this is why i'm so happy i have you."

"oh don't start swooning for me now." i groan out rolling my eyes, heat rushing to my face. "another question."

"yeah?"

"do i even have your number?" i ask pulling out my phone.

"honestly i don't think you do. here, give me your phone." she tells me holding out her hand. i open up my contacts and hand her my phone. she starts typing away on my phone, after a few seconds i see a small smile rise on her face. she then tells me she's going to text her phone so she has my number. i nod my head and hear a ping go off in her back pocket. she turns off my phone and then hands it back to me. i open my phone to see her name in my phone.

'soon to be girlfriend 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩' was on the top of the screen.

my face turns bright red and i facepalmed. i hear her give out a laugh and then see her pull out her phone. she types away at it and then says "perfect!" she faces her phone towards me and my name was 'mi amor 🥰'. my face becomes even brighter and i roll my eyes.

"you're embarrassing." i mumbled trying not to have eye contact with her.

"but you love it." she mocked back putting her arms around me and giving me a hug. i ended up giving in and hugging her back.

the sun was practically almost set, i didn't want her to go though. we were on our way back to my apartment, we held hands and talked about some of our favorite things to do. once back in front of my apartment i let out a sigh.

"walk home safe, okay?" i tell her taking both of her hands in mine looking up to her.

"sweetpea i'll be fine, don't worry about me." she reassured rubbing her thumbs against my hands.

"okay... but text me when you get home!"

"i will mi amor." she bent down and kissed my cheek.

"can i have a goodbye kiss?" WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WITH ME TODAY.

she chuckled and released one of my hands. she brought it up to my face and cupped my cheek. she bent back down and planted a kiss on my lips. "i'll miss you." she tells me placing her forehead against mine.

"i'll miss you too. i like you a lot Luz."

"i like you too Amity." she takes her forehead off of mine and lets go of my hand. i stand and wave goodbye to her as she walks away, she gave a wave back and turned around walking forward.

i walk up the the apartment and open the door, i walk in and close it behind me. i started squealing and jumped around. "how was the kiss Mittens?" i froze. i totally forgot my siblings were here.

"haha what kiss?!" i try to cover up starting to panic.

"this one." Ed slyly says holding up his phone to a photo of Luz kissing me. my face turned bright red and i started yelling at the twins to delete it. i chased them around the apartment for over twenty minutes.