fifteen

Luz p.o.v

as i get up to get dressed i walk over to my dresser. i pull out some clothes to get changed into and I hear Amity get up to grab hers. "do you want me to change in the bathroom?" she asked after grabbing them.

"no it's alright, i wont face you. we can have our backs towards each other while we change." i give her reassurance plus i'm scared of waking Eda. she's not a person to wake or she brings wrath.

"oh okay." she tells me turning around and have her back against me from the other side of the room. she goes to take off her dress and i snapped my head forward so fast. my face turns all red and i take a deep breath. i start to undress and change into a sweatshirt and i would just wear my boxers but with the plan i had in mind i just put i pair of sweatpants over them. i take off my beanie and run my fingers through my hair. "done." i hear her say. i turn around to see her in the same sweats that i saw her in yesterday. i give her a smile and walk over to the stash. we had about half a fireball, three fourths of the bourbon, and two joints left. i grab the bourbon and fireball. if we wanna smoke more we can later.

i hold up the bottles to her and hand her them. Amity made sure to be careful with holding them which i honestly really appreciated. i hop on my bed and open my window. i hop through it and told Amity to turn around. she turns around and i grab one of my blankets from my bed and a few pillows. i walk on the roof to a spot where i feel like we wouldn't fall off. i lay down the blanket and the pillows. i come back and ask the green haired girl to hand me the bottles. she hands them over and i walk to where i had the set up and set them down. i walk back to my window for the last time and help Amity through the window.

i held her hand walking her over to it. i didn't want her falling at all. "awe this so beautiful Luz." she tells me taking a seat where i put the blanket.

"oh why thank you i tried my best." i laugh. she's so nice. she gives a giggle back and pats next to her. i sit next to her and open the bottles. i hand her one and i hold the other. "cheers!" i say holding mine up to her. we clink out bottles together and take a swig. a sour face showed up on her face as she tried not to cough, i laugh and asked if she was okay. she told
me she was alright and gave me a smile.

after taking a few drinks and having small talk with Amity we kind of just started to get closer and closer with one another, not just through our conversations but physically too. it started with us holding hands and we just drifted closer to each other. it was to the point of where i had my arm wrapped around her waist and she had her legs over mine and her head on my shoulder. i was a little buzzed, but i could comprehend myself. it felt good being like this, almost like it was too good to be true. honestly i want this to last. "Amity?"

"yeah Luz?" she lifts her head off my shoulder to ask.

"this isn't just a little fling thing right? i know this is probably ruining the moment but i really like you, and we've become really close these past few days. i just don't want it to end after i drop you off at home."

"Luz Noceda." she asserted looking me in the eyes, "i like you a lot and i want to spend more time with you, i don't want this being a fling. i really wanna give this a try and see where this goes. this isn't like anything that's ever happened to me and it feels so so free. you have treated me better than anyone, and my siblings don't count." she giggles out the last few words.

"pinky promise me you won't?" i ask holding out my pinky.

"pinky promise." she holds out her hand and links her pinky to mine. she reaches up and gives me a peck on the lips, it made my heart skip a beat. she lets go of my pinky and then places her head back on my shoulder.

"are you sleepy?"

"yes but no. i don't want it to fall asleep and then only have so little hours with you left when i wake up."

"you'll see me tomorrow too silly, remember i'm
coming into your work." i give her side a squeeze of reassurance.

"i know but i don't want this moment to end." she sounded sad saying that. and to be truly honest i didn't want it to end either. but we have school and our own lives we need to live too.

"we'll have more moments like this my love." i reassured her. she took a deep breath of relief and said she'd love to spend more time with me. after about another 30 minutes we go inside. Amity had a hard time walking like usual when she's tipsy. it was so funny trying to get her to walk on the roof. once everything was situated inside i took off my sweatshirt and sweatpants. i had my boxers and my sports bra on and went to lay in bed.

"do you mind if i take off my sweatshirt?" Amity asks.

"no not at all." i'm a dumbass and forgot that first of all; this is a girl and second i'm attracted to her. as she started to take off her sweatshirt i practically smack my hands on my face over my eyes.

"is it bad?" she asked, i heard concern in her voice.

"no! no! no! you're fine." i panic.

"is it embarrassing?"

"no of course not it's just that i find you highly attractive and i don't know how to process my emotions." oh my god i'm a blabbering mess. i hear stifled giggles. i separate my fingers so i can see, and damn a sight was to be seen that's for sure. the prettiest girl i've ever seen giggling with her white skin shining in the moonlight. her shirt off showing only her in a bra and sweatpants. her brown and green hair flowing down her shoulders. my hands fall down from my face as i look at her. i was in absolute awe. one thing came from my mouth, "you're so beautiful."