FORTY-EIGHT

👤jjparker

👤jjparker

liked by simonehicks and 1568 more

aaliyahbaker spending all my time with my boyfriend...Sorry!

simonehicks his hand on ur ass...a little scandalous, no?

    →aaliyahbaker where else would it be?😼

coachbaker i see you've finally taken your profile off of private ms girll

coachbaker extremely inappropriate btw😶

     →aaliyahbaker pls go away, I'm begging😭

livbaker ^this is why I keep mine on private🧍🏽‍♀️

✧✧✧

"I thought this was supposed to be a relaxing day?" JJ asked his girlfriend watching as she sat beside him on the couch in his backyard and typed away on her computer.

Aaliyah looked up from her computer turning her head to smile at him. "No, this is a relaxing day for you to get your mind off of the championship game. I still have to apply to colleges. The deadlines are approaching a lot faster than I thought and the only school I've applied to is Stanford."

"Let's see," JJ said grabbing her computer and scanning his eyes over the college portals she had opened. "Louisiana State...That's far. The University of Florida...Also far. Hmm, Oregon State...that's not too far. Arizona State, interesting...Ooh, UC Berkely, Coastal California, UCLA, USC...those are close. I like those."

"I figured you'd say that," she shrugged.

"You know, baby," JJ said, tucking a loose strand of her hair and handing her laptop back. "Those schools all have pretty good football programs. I wouldn't mind applying there. That way we'd be together. What do you think?"

"I think if there's anything that we should learn from Jordan and Simone, it's that we shouldn't follow our significant others across the country for school...and not to get married at 17," she giggled. "But, seriously, JJ. I don't want you giving up your dreams of playing football in California with your bros for me. Plus, I applied to a good amount of schools in California. We'll make it work. Promise."

"Alright," he said chuckling at her statement. "So, can you get off of your laptop and give me some attention, now?"

"Fine," she sighed closing her laptop and moving to straddle him. As she looked into her boyfriend's eyes she felt butterflies, a feeling that only JJ could give her. No matter how many guys she's been with, flirted with, or even been intimate with. Only JJ was able to give her that same fluttery feeling in her stomach. "I love you."

"I love you, more," JJ said, staring into her brown eyes, and licking his lips a bit as his eyes drifted down to her lips. Their faces were merely inches apart and the sexual tension between the two was so thick you could cut it with a knife. He brought his hand up the sweatshirt she was wearing, snaking his other arm tightly around her waist bringing her closer to his body than before as he crashed his lips against hers.