TWENTY-THREE

"So...want to tell me why we aren't hanging out with our friends? I mean, don't get me wrong I love you and I love spending time with you but, I thought you wanted to fix your friendship with Layla and all of that," JJ curiously asked his girlfriend who was leaning against the pool table instead of sitting at the table with Liv, Layla, Asher, and Spencer.

"Um, I just felt like spending some alone time with my boyfriend. Since, when is that a crime?" she scoffed leaning over the pool table to push a ball into the pocket with her hand. "That's cheating!" he yelled. "You sure this doesn't have to do with the Layla calling you a slut thing? Or the Asher dating your sister?" he continued on watching as she kept on placing the balls in the pocket of the pool table by hand.

"I won!" she grinned cheekily, hopping on the edge of the pool table. "And no. Layla apologized for that and she also wasn't in the best place, mentally. Also, I don't care about Asher dating my sister. Especially, when I'm in a relationship with you. So, can we move on from this pointless conversation?"

"Fine. Moving on, what color should I wear to the cotillion? Assuming, you'd want to somewhat match with your sexy boyfriend," he asked fiddling with the strap of her tank top and running his fingers along her skin.

"Oh, good question! My dress is like, a brick orange, it has spaghetti straps, and a slit going up the left side. I'm wearing gold heels and gold jewelry," she explained looking up at the amused expression on his face. "Sounds sexy...But, uh, brick orange? I'm more of a blue type of guy," he hummed.

"I'm not changing the color of my dress for you, You can give me all the puppy dog eyes in the world. I'm wearing brick orange," she retorted slapping his cheek lightly. "I guess, I have to look through my dad's closet and find something," he sighed leaning down to kiss her and making her grin.

"Just, uh, make sure there are no ruffles involved," she giggled.

"Hey, they're not that gay!"

✯✯✯

"You're late," Aaliyah deadpanned, looking over at her boyfriend who ran over to her in front of the entrance of the cotillion with a glare on her face and her arms crossed in annoyance. "I'm sorry! I was training with Ash before this. Then I changed my tie like, five different times trying to find the right one to match the picture that you sent of your dress. But, I'm here now and you look really beautiful," JJ explained cupping her face in her hands.

"Fine. I forgive you. You did a good job with your tie, it matches perfectly," she hummed grabbing his hand and entering the building. "Thank my dad," he shrugged.

"Which one?" she curiously asked looking up at the blonde and reaching her hand up to fix his crooked tie. "The one who has brown hair," he responded, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Ooh, Patrick!" she exclaimed nodding her head and sitting down at the table with her parents.

"Hey, you're wearing the heels they got you for your birthday," he pointed out, looking down at the strappy gold heels and her white-painted toes poking out. "Cute feet by the way," he mumbled running his hand up and down her leg, sensually.

"Your dad's have great taste in heels. And ew, stop staring at my toes," she chuckled shaking her head at him. "Shh! Pay attention...and be appropriate!" Laura whispered at the couple nodding towards the steps so that they could pay attention to debutants and their escorts.

"I'm the only white person in here," JJ whispered looking around the dance floor while he danced with his girlfriend. "Yeah, you are," she shrugged wrapping her arms around his neck and laughing. "Wait! My mom's white," she optimistically told him.

"So, that's two out of about a hundred people?" he questioned guiding her back over to the table. "Yes," she giggled popping a piece of fruit into her mouth and shrugging her shoulders.

"I love you," he sighed tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and leaning in to kiss her. "Hey, what happened to your family?" he asked pulling away from the kiss and looking around. "Oh, God..." she groaned looking around. "This isn't our table and that wasn't our food. I just ate off of some random person's plate," she gasped.

"They're over there," he laughed pointing across the room at the table consisting of Jordan, Liv, and her parents.

"Come on," she sighed standing up and holding her hand out for him quickly running across the dance floor and over to the table just in time for the emcee to announce the winner of the award. The night dragged on with a small disturbance from Asher who was forced to leave by their dad. After that, JJ and Aaliyah both decided to leave and headed over to her house with the promise to her parents that he wouldn't be sleeping over. That was a lie.

*smut* (if you're uncomfortable just skip it 🙂)

"Need help?" he asked, walking behind his girlfriend whose back was turned to him and tugged slightly on her zipper waiting for her consent. "Please," she mumbled pushing her hair to the side and watching her dress hit the floor.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" he asked pulling the half-naked girl in between his legs while he sat on the edge of her bed. "You have...But, I love hearing those words come out of your mouth," she blushed pushing him down on the bed and straddling his body in the process.

He captured her lips in a passion-filled kiss, slightly bucking his hips up and grinding against her, moving his hand down to her backside that was only covered in the thin lace underwear she was wearing underneath her dress.

The two madeout for a couple of minutes, up until JJ flipped them over looking down at the basically naked girl seeing as she wasn't wearing a bra underneath her dress and her underwear were practically flesh-colored. His lips made their way down to her neck, nipping at her skin and leaving marks below her ear, and above her breasts, moving his tongue above them and flicking her nipples making them harden underneath his touch. Aaliyah let out a small whimper once he placed his hand in between her legs pushing aside her underwear and slowly entering a finger into her, adding another one into her once he felt how wet she was getting at his touch.

Bringing a hand up to the silver chain she had bought him years ago as a Christmas gift, she softly tugged on it spreading her legs open wider. "JJ...now," she moaned feeling his large shaft rub up against her thigh. He gave her a soft nod and a quick peck on the lips before slipping her underwear off and aligning himself at her entrance...Not needing to do the same thing with himself since he already took his boxers off. He slid himself in, slowly at first. Aaliyah gasped throwing her head back in pleasure like, she normally did, having to get used to how big he was. He then pounded into her while she scratched at his back reopening the scabs he had from another time they did it. Her stomach tightened as he continued to thrust into her and he gave her a knowing look before the two finished at the same time.

"That was..." he said trying to catch his breath, reaching over her to grab the water bottle off of her nightstand.

"Yeah," she sighed leaning her head against his sweaty shoulder. "I'm gonna have to change my bedsheets in the morning," she mumbled shutting her eyes.

"Yeah...you are."

2x10