FIFTEEN

a/n: If you read this before I rewrote it, JJ's parents were originally a man and a woman but I started watching the Gossip Girl reboot. So, now JJ has gay dads 😌

"Hey, you leaving me already?" JJ asked making Aaliyah turn around and seeing the naked boy sit up in his bed rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Yeah, I haven't been home in a couple of days and we have the game tonight. So, I kind of need to go home and grab my uniform," she explained picking her purse up from his floor and walking over to him. "I'll walk you out, my parents are probably down there," JJ said getting up from the bed and walking over to the door.

"At least put some boxers on, JJ," she mumbled shielding her eyes. "Whoops!" he chuckled running around his room to find some clothes. "Alright, I am decent," he mumbled grabbing her hand and walking her down the massive staircase, coincidentally bumping into his parents.

"Ahh, I remember the day when you were kids and would run around the house wreaking havoc...So innocent. And now you're sneaking her out of the house," Mr. Parker said taking a sip of his coffee and putting it down to look at the two teens. "James..." his dad sternly said looking at his husband through squinted eyes. "It's just an observation," he hummed.

"As much as I'd love to listen to you two argue. I need to walk my girlfriend out to her car," JJ scoffed nudging her in the direction of the front door. "Bye, Mr. and Mr. Parker," Aaliyah called out waving at the two older men. "Bye, honey!"

"So...you were named after James, right? Because your other dad's name is Patrick...You must be James Jr?" Aaliyah asked her boyfriend while he walked her over to her Jeep. "The answer is none. My name is JJ. It doesn't stand for anything. My dads are weird," he shrugged.

"I love your dads," she giggled. "They gave me a key to your house when we were like, 12. Plus, they seem to be home a lot more lately. Maybe they're trying to be better parents?"

"I'll see you tonight I—" he hesitated. "You what?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows. "I'll see you later," he mumbled kissing her on the cheek and walking away. She watched her boyfriend walk back into the house before getting into her car and driving home. Praying that she wouldn't run into her mom once she got home, she was relieved to only see her sister's car in the driveway. "Liv!" she yelled.

"Why are you yelling? I'm in the living room," Liv sighed. "How was I supposed to know that? I just got home," she scoffed joining her sister on the couch.

"Yeah, can you come back home? Jordan's barely spoken a word to anyone including dad. And mom's a mess, we need you," Liv complained leaning her head against her shoulder. "I just needed time away. Plus, JJ's dads are home, and I kind of wanted to see them. But, I will be back, Liv. Don't worry," Liyah said bringing a hand up and patting the top of her sister's head.

"Thanks," she mumbled wrapping her arms around her. "Get off of me," Liyah groaned trying to push her sister away. "Hug me!" Liv shrieked into the girl's ear making her wince. "I have to get ready for the game. Get your hands off of me," she whined.

✯✯✯

Lining up at the entrance Aaliyah stood in her cheer uniform putting a smile on her face and waving her pom-poms around while the names were announced. She made sure to cheer extra loud for her boyfriend despite the boos that came from the crowd. The game was close up until the third quarter both teams scoring touchdown after touchdown. The ball was snapped and Chris ran down the field, getting stopped by Spencer who harshly tackled him down to the ground. Chris was down on the ground for a few minutes clearly, paralyzed, and Aaliyah had seen her sister run to the ambulance once it arrived.

After what seemed to be a pep talk from his dad, Spencer ran back onto the field, joining Beverly back in the game. With a touchdown from Spencer, the team won the game, naming the Beverly Eagles as the Champions.

"JJ!" Aaliyah excitedly yelled running over to her boyfriend and jumping into his arms.

"We won!" he cheered swinging her around a few times before placing her down on the floor and taking a deep breath cupping her face in his hands. "I love you. That's what I was going to tell you earlier outside on my driveway...I know, you might think it's too soon. Hell, everyone else will probably think it's too soon. But, I've been in love with you for years, and I couldn't stop myself from telling—"

"Shut up. You're rambling," Aaliyah giggled placing her hand over his mouth. "It's not too soon...I love you."

"You love me? Are you sure?" he asked.

"I don't know why you even have to ask," she muttered stifling a laugh. "But, yes, JJ. I love you."

👤aaliyahbaker

👤aaliyahbaker

liked by spencerjames and 1340 more

jjparker i love you❤️

aaliyahbaker why this picture😩

jjparker bc that shrimp isn't the only thing going in ur mouth tonight😌

livbaker ^^^plsss stop🥴

1x16