twenty-seven.

A/N: One thing I ask is for you to NOT make fun of the words that I use. I feel uncomfortable writing certain words and to me, most words that you guys don't like, I do. So please, keep the comments to yourself and deal with the words 'erection, length, shaft' etc. It just makes sense to use them. Thank you.

*MATURE CONTENT*

***

Theo Nott.

Sadie was in front of me, her hand in mine as we walked to my dorm. We quickly passed everyone in the common room and up the stairs, her throwing up the middle finger as the boys started to whistle. I just laughed and followed her.

"Are you going to actually kill me?" I asked, a little seriously.

She turned her head slightly, a smirk on her features "Not actually. But I am going to drive you mad." Her hand wrapped around the doorknob and she pushed the door open, pulling me inside while I kicked the door shut. "Lock it."

I listened and then turned to her as she stood there, arms crossed. "Okay, what do you have planned?" I asked, walking closer to her.

She grabbed out her wand and muttered a silencing charm.

"Sit. On the bed now." She demanded, backing away from me.

I gave her a look and just stood there. She was really trying to do this.

"Are you trying to take control?" I took a step closer to her and she stayed there "Are you trying to get punished?"

She chuckled and took her own step, her chest now on mine "I know what I have coming and I'm not trying to do anything. Now sit on the fuck-"

I gripped her neck, yanking her slightly. She gasped and I smirked "You're adding things to the list, darling."

Quickly, she ripped my hand off her neck and pushed me onto the bed. I fell back and leaned onto my elbows. Sadie slowly walked in front of me, leaning down and putting her hands on my thighs. She kissed my jaw and I took in a deep breath.

Her face was so close as she spoke "Go ahead and keep adding them. More fun for me."

I dragged my tongue on the inside of my cheek and tried my hardest to keep my hands off of her. She was driving me mad, and it was only doing to get worse from here.

Sadie moved her lips to my ear, whispering "In reality, you'll be pleasing me with the punishments. There are things you don't know about me, Nott." She dragged her tongue down my jawline and I leaned my head back as she stood up straight "Are you sure you want to find those things out?"

I sat upright, watching her as she took off her robe, dropping it to the floor. Her hands came to her already loose tie and she took that off, throwing it onto the desk chair. She then undid her shirt.

"I want to find out your deepest secrets," I said, my hand going to the back of her knee and slowly moving it up.

She shivered as I gripped the back of her thigh, right under her ass. She closed her eyes as she moved her hands to my shoulders.

Her shirt was open. The lavender color of her lace bra showing. I wanted to do nothing else but rip the shirt off of her fully... the bra off of her fully. But she wanted to be in charge and I was just teasing. As was she.

Sadie hit my hand away, gripping my chin and forcing my eyes to lock with hers. "Let me be in charge. Take care of you for once."

Her finger traced my bottom lip as I nodded, a small smile forming on her face. Her hand then moved to my tie, undoing it. My other hand came to the back of her other thigh. rubbing up and down.