twelve.

Theo Nott.

I didn't go to classes for the rest of the week. I stayed in my room and got sent howlers, getting yelled at by my father for not attending my classes. But I was doing my work. Sadie, I think it was her, would slide the work under my door and I'd do it and turn it in on my way to dinner.

I really didn't want to go to transfiguration because I had to sit next to her. As much as I wanted to be next to her, her presence would be too much for me. Sadie's eyes were constantly on mine, crinkling at the corners as she smiled. With just that smile, I wanted to take her back to my dorm and absolutely ruin her. Not only in a sexual way though... I had a crush on her and I wasn't going to lie to myself about it.

The way that she is so selfless, taking care of everyone at the parties and being the mum of the group... The way that she spoke of things, like how she was a raindrop... Everything she would do would captivate me.

She had secrets, I knew that. I wanted to find them out but not force them out of her, I wanted to gain the trust for her to open up to me.

A knock sounded from my door and I walked over to it, opening it and watching Blaise and Draco walk in. I shut my door as they sprawled themselves out on my couch and bed.

"Can I help you two?" I asked, walking over to my desk and stacking the papers that I had to turn in Monday.

"Are you coming to the party tonight?" Draco asked.

"Why?" I cocked my brow, picking up my water bottle and taking a sip.

I hadn't swallowed yet when Blaise spoke "Draco and Astoria are trying to set you and Sadie up" With that, I spit out my water as the memories of a few days ago raced through my mind.

"Are you good, mate?" Blaise and Draco laughed.

"I'm fine." I looked at Draco "Why in the world do you think that Myers and I would even work?"

"I have no clue. It's all Astoria's idea and I'm just following along." he shrugged.

Setting my water bottle down, my hand rubbed my jaw, thinking about how it would even work.

Sadie and I knew nothing about each other, only things that friends of friends would know. The easy things such as her visiting America every summer with her father, her being obsessed with having her future planned out... small things that weren't that big.

"Just do your thing with her, I guess. I don't know. Astoria is working with Sadie and I'm supposed to be working with you." Draco crossed his arms and Blaise snickered on my bed.

Blaise knew that I had never really tried for a girl before... Like a relationship type of way. I didn't even think that I liked Sadie like that. I liked her, but not that much. But my mind was telling me something different... telling me that if we did things in private that it would be just me and her and we wouldn't be able to see anyone else. There was a label for it, but I wasn't one for labels.

"I'll try." I shook my head "But I can't promise anything."

***

Saide Myers.

"You want what!?" I raised my voice and turned my head to look at my closest friend. She yanked my head back around as she continued to curl my hair.

All I had asked her was why she was dressing me up for this party. Then, she had to shoot me her idea to get me and Theo together.

"Yeah." She shrugged and smiled, "You two would be cute and our whole group is dating."

That's right... Pansy and Blaise had made it official the other day. It was about damn time for them too.