eighteen.

*MATURE CONTENT*

***

Sadie Myers.

I wrapped my legs around Theo's torso as he slammed me against the wall. His teeth sunk into the skin on my neck, pulling and then letting go as I whimpered.

My hands tangled in his hair and tugged as he pulled down his sweatpants and his boxers. Before he went any further, he pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

He didn't have to say anything because I knew what he wanted "Yes, Theo."

He moved my underwear to the side and rubbed his tip against my clit, my head threw itself back at the feeling.

"Eyes open and on me." He whispered, lining himself up.

I looked at him, my hands lost in his hair and my eyes focused on his.

He pushed in slowly, a hiss leaving our lips at the same time. He stopped and let me adjust before his hands found my hips and held me against the wall, slamming into me the rest of the way. 

This was dangerous. We were in the middle of the hallway and having sex. The thrill of it turned me on though; the thought of us getting caught. 

Theo kissed me, biting my lip and rebreaking the skin. I moaned into his mouth and he smirked. His nails dug into the skin on my hips. He would let go, rub his thumb over where the pain was and then he would squeeze again. 

He took one hand off my hip and then brought it to my throat, pushing my head against the wall lightly and squeezing my neck. I could still breathe, but the pressure was there and it felt amazing. 

"You're so dirty. Did you know that?" He whispered and a low moan left his lips as he trusted hard into me. 

"H-How?" I tugged at his hair. 

He chuckled "Wanting to do it in a hall. Seems pretty slutty... Doesn't it? Are you a slut, Myers?" Theo kept thrusting, his words making my stomach turn. 

"Shit-" I dug my nails into his shoulders. 

"Tell me... Whose slut are you?" His hand squeezed tighter, him pulling his head back and looking deep into my eyes. 

"Yours. I'm your slut, Theo." I stared into his eyes, watching something break in him. 

He crashed his lips back onto mine, my hips bouncing off of his. He was pounding into me and I was moaning into his mouth. I couldn't even kiss him properly. My back was also slamming into the wall and I didn't care if it would be sore in the morning. 

As of now, the high I had gotten from the blunt was gone. My high was coming completely from him. 

"Fuck, Sadie." He groaned against my lips and I pulled away, kissing down his neck to find his sweet spot.

It was easy to find because I knew exactly where it was. I made sure to memorize it. Why? I have no clue. 

He pulled me back and away from him, stopping my hips from pounding and slowing down, moving my hips in a grinding motion. I could feel everything. Every inch and vein. It was heaven. 

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I rested it on the wall and Theo kissed from my shoulder, up my neck, and to my lips. 

As we moved together, I could notice how he was in pure ecstasy; a world of his own. 

"This is totally a label." He breathed. "This. You. Mine. All fucking mine." He pulled at my bottom lip, mumbling incoherently. 

"Theo-" I moaned, pulling him close. 

"Sadie. Mine." His thrusts then began to speed up. 

This was more than just friends. What we both felt for each other way more than just casual hookups or using each other to open up. This was meant to be more. And I wanted it to be more. 

That tug came to my lower abdomen and my stomach started to turn. "Theo, I'm coming." I grabbed his neck and pulled him close and rested my forehead on his "With me. Come with me- Fuck

His arm wrapped around my back and he held my chest against him as we both became high on one another. We both moaned at the same time, saying each other's names and feeling the best we possibly could. 

Theo slowed down and pulled out. He held me against the wall for a little longer so that we could compose ourselves. Soon enough, he set me down and my legs shook slightly but it wasn't bad. I was still able to walk. 

He tucked my hair behind my ears and then rested his hand on my cheek, his thumb brushing against my bottom lip. 

I just kept my eyes on him, not saying anything and just memorizing how flustered he was. Red cheeks, chest rising and falling. He was fucking gorgeous. 

"I can walk you back to your dorm if you want." He said, taking his hand away. 

I shook my head "I'm not leaving"

"Myers-"

"It's Sadie." I looked up at him.

"Sadie, what I said about a label-" 

"Was the truth." I interrupted him again "If that's really what you want, then I'm okay with it. But if it's not, then tell me and I'll walk myself back to my dor-" 

Theo crashed his lips onto mine and pulled me close. I deepened the kiss, our teeth clashing as he pushed me against the wall again. 

"I want you to stay. I want you to be mine." He said in between kisses. "I've always wanted you."

I pulled away and smiled "I'm not leaving."

"Good." his hand cupped my cheek and he lightly pressed his lips onto mine. 

At this point, I was letting myself go. I was letting my heart take control and I was letting it choose the choices that my mind fought against. I just had to make sure that I wouldn't close up.