eleven.

*MATURE CONTENT*

***

Sadie Myers.

His lips crashed right back onto mine and his hand pushed all of the textbooks onto the floor. His other hand came up to my neck and he squeezed lightly, pulling me closer to him. I moved up further, sitting on my knees as he leaned back. My hands gripped his shirt as I put one leg on each side of his thigh. 

I still wasn't sure about this. My mind was still processing everything, waiting for me to get enough, waiting for myself to pull away and just leave. That's the thing though. I couldn't. 

The hand that wasn't around my neck was on my hip, gripping it as I slowly moved my hips against his thigh. I stifled a moan at the friction between my legs, making me want him even more than I already did. 

I only wanted his lips. But now... I wanted all of him. 

Theo took his hand off of my throat and put it on my other hip. He moved me, pushing me down onto his thigh, making me grind against him harder. 

His lips kissed down my jaw, just like last time, and down my neck to the buttons of my shirt. He took his hands off of my hips and pulled away for just a second to speak. 

"Is this okay? You can leave if this isn't-" Shaking my head, I cupped his face and looked into his beautiful, big, ocean blue eyes. 

"I'm not leaving this time." I smiled and so did he. 

"Then be a good girl and keep riding my thigh while I unbutton your top." he attached his lips back to mine quickly, pulling on my bottom lip as his fingers undid my top. 

He sucked gently on my bottom lip as I continued to move my hips, hitting the spot that I needed to. I tried my hardest not to moan. He took off my shirt, his lips still on mine as I continued to grind on him. His lips trailed across my chest, across the open parts of my breasts. 

"Shit" I moaned and tangled my hands into his hair as his hands went around my back and unclasped my bra. His hands were back on my hips, pushing down harder, hitting my clit harder. I was on the edge but wanted more of him. "More. Please." 

"Isn't this enough?" He teased, bringing his lips back to mine but not connecting. Theo brought his hand under my skirt, putting it between his thigh and my heat. He brushed his finger across my underwear and he groaned. "You're already soaked." 

"Fuck" I gripped his shoulders, resting my forehead on his as he moved the fabric to the side and flicked my clit. 

This man knew what to do. Of course, he did though... He's slept with almost every girl. 

"Does that feel good?" He moved his head to the side, his lips grazing my ear. "How about this?" He inserted a finger, making me moan loudly right into his own ear. 

In, out. Slow motions that slowly sped up at each thrust in. Theo inserted another finger, moving them in a 'come hither' motion. I arched my back into his chest, biting my bottom lip and breaking my own skin. 

His fingers moved faster as he whispered "You're beautiful while hanging on by a thread." I could hear the smirk in his voice "Tell me, darling... How close are you?" 

"Shit- So close." he brought his free hand up and to my neck, pulling me back and away from his ear. 

I moaned again as he leaned in, sticking his tongue out and licking up the blood that had slid down my chin from my lip. I didn't have a blood kink, but watching and feeling him do that to me... Oh, it made me want to do it to him. 

"Tell me, how do you want to come?" I groaned as his fingers moved faster. "On my fingers, the ones moving in and out of you at this very moment," My fingers dug into the skin on his neck and he groaned "Or all over my dick? Have your pick darling." 

I couldn't think straight. I was literally hanging on by a thread. If I spoke then I wouldn't be speaking a clear sentence. I just nodded, hoping that he would understand and get that I wanted more, needed more of him. 

"What is it you want?" He said again, his lips right on mine as he spoke. But I couldn't kiss back. 

I rocked my hips against his hand. "You. I don't care as long as it's you." 

"As long as it's me what?" He pecked my lips and looked into my eyes as our foreheads rested on each other. 

"As long as you're the one making me come. Fuck-" I threw my head back as Theo's free hand went to the back of my head and tangled his fingers in my hair.

"You kill me, Myers... Do you know that?" His fingers moved faster, pushing me even closer to the edge. "Shit." He mumbled and I looked into his eyes "Don't look at me like that." 

His thumb drew circles on my clit, making me whine. I dragged my hand from his shoulder to his wrist that was right under me. I gripped it hard, breathing heavily as I was on the edge. 

"Right there." I kneed, closing my eyes as he kept hitting that one perfect spot. 

"Nope. Eyes open. I need to see you come undone." He moved faster and I bit my lip harder "Say it, Myers. Say my name as you break. For me." 

"Fuck-" I tried to keep my eyes open, my hand that gripped his neck pulled him closer. I kissed his lips deeply, loving the taste and knowing right then and there that I was hooked and that I only wanted him. 

I had totally fucked myself up by making the first move tonight. 

Theo hit the spot again and it threw me over the edge. His eyes looked into mine "Theo- Shit." 

And I came. It was a high that I had never had before. No other person had been able to make me feel this light-headed, made me shake this hard. Maybe it was that Theo knew how to work a woman, or maybe it was because it was just Theo. I didn't know yet. 

I let go of his wrist and brought it up to my neck, wrapping both of my hands around him. He pulled his fingers out of me and things started to become clear again, the fog that formed fading away. 

Theo's gaze was locked onto mine as he brought his fingers to his lips and sucked them clean of my juices. He smirked as he pulled them out "Just like honey." He mumbled and my heart skipped a beat. 

I knew I shouldn't have agreed to study. I knew that this would happen. This wasn't just some stupid hook-up... I actually had feelings for this bloke and I was finally admitting it to myself. 

But if he felt the same way then I would have another person to lose. But why not take the risk, right? 

I climbed off of his thigh, grabbing my bra and shirt from the floor, putting them on, and then grabbing my books. I shoved them in my bag and then put that on my shoulder. I looked at Theo and felt terrible because I didn't know if he'd want this to happen again or not... If not then I'd save myself from the possible hurt in the future. 

"Leaving so soon?" He asked, getting up and collecting his books from the floor, walking over to me and putting them on the desk behind me. 

"I think it'll be best if we keep this between us," I said putting my hands on his chest as his went to my waist. 

"Yeah." He said and lifted my chin "See you, Myers." He pecked my lips and backed away, watching me as I turned and walked out of his room. 

My head was spinning again and I was trying to wrap my mind around what had just happened. He didn't say if we would do it again... Shit, he did everything to me. Now I feel like a bitch. But all that was said is that this is a secret. 

For now. But I didn't know that. All I did know was that I definitely wanted to do this again.