twenty-one.

*TW: ABUSE*

***

A/N: Hi loves. Sorry for not updating constantly. I'm behind in school and the end of the year is coming and I need to be caught up to pass.

Therefore, I'm only going to be updating on Saturdays.

I hope you understand and thank you. I love you <3.

***

Theo Nott.

She sat there, a smile on her face as she laughed at something Astoria said. She tucked her hair behind her ear, looking at me as she took a bite of her food. She smiled and then turned back to Astoria.

"Do you guys want to go to Hogsmeade tonight? I can pick up some fire whiskey for this weekend and we can either throw a party or just spend some time in one of our dorms?" Draco asked, taking a sip of pumpkin juice.

"Hogsmeade sounds fun," Astoria said.

"Ou! I need more snacks for my drawer so we can stop by that new snack shop." Sadie said, putting her fork down and grabbing her napkin.

"Great! So after classes, we meet up by the fountain?" Pansy stood up with Blaise.

Everyone nodded and waved as Pansy and Blaise left to most likely go and shag. After all, it was their free period. Astoria, Draco, Sadie, and I had a transfiguration.

"You guys ready?" Sadie asked, standing and grabbing her bag.

I stood up and grabbed my bag, walking around the table and over to her. We all sat at the end so it didn't take long to be standing next to her. Draco and Astoria shared a glance, slowly backing away and out with the rest of the crowd.

I threw my arm over Sadies shoulders, pulling her closer to me and making our way to class.

"How's your morning?" I asked, walking through people.

"It was good. Slow and boring, but good." She smiled.

We were getting closer to the classroom now and I hadn't gotten what I wanted just yet. So I looked around and then quickly directed Sadie into a broom closet.

"Nott, what are you doing?" She asked and she tripped over a mop and fell backwards into a bucket. She screamed "You fucking asshole!"

I laughed and she kicked me in the shin. I bent down and grabbed her hand, pulling her back up to her feet "You're the one who fell. I didn't push you."

"But you shoved me into a closet for no-"

I cupped her face and pulled her closer to me, slowly kissing her lips. Tingles ran all through my head and down my body, shocking me in every way possible.

I pulled away and looked into her eyes, a smirk on my face. "I did have a reason."

"Well, it was a very dumb reason." She tried to hide her smiled as I kissed her cheek and down to her jaw.

"Really?" I nipped at her skin, her head moving to the side to give me room. My hands found her hips and pulled her chest against mine.

She nodded, her hands gripping my robe. "Seems like you're enjoying it..." I dragged my tongue across her collarbone and then stopped. "But if you think it's a dumb reason, then we might as well get to class."

I smirked and pulled away watching her start to pout. "You're so rude." She huffed.

The bell then ringed. "Look at that." I smirked, opening the door behind me "Time to get to class."