seventeen.

Sadie Myers.

I sat in my bed and told Astoria everything. I told her we've been messing around and that we don't have a label. I also told her that I was scared to open up. To her and him.

"Well shit." She muttered, "My plan did work."

"And what was that exactly?" I gave her a look.

"One, to get you laid. And two, to get you and Theo together." She smiled.

"But we're not-"

"Yet. Just hold onto that. You guys aren't together yet." She looked at me as though she'd pounce on me if I said anything more.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head with a small smile. Astoria had determination and I could feel it rubbing off of her and onto me. I could feel myself wanting to open up more to not just Theo, but to also her.

A knock came from the door and I walked over to it, opening it slowly to reveal Theo. He looked behind me and saw Astoria and then he looked back at me, big beautiful eyes and all.

"Our spot. Tonight at midnight. Don't be late or you'll regret it." He winked, backing away and going to the common room

My heart sped up as his words repeated in my head.

'Our spot.'

He meant the window seat and it shocked me. It was originally his spot but I guess it was ours now.

"Where's your 'spot'?" Astoria asked from behind me, pushing me into the hallway.

"None of your business." I bit back at her with a chuckle.

"Oh, so we're not opening up anymore?" She looked at me.

I looked back at her and we laughed as we linked arms and walked to the common room.

When we got there, Theo sat on the couch, his legs speed slightly. It was bad but I couldn't help but envision myself in between them. I knew that he knew what I was thinking because he smirked and made eye contact.

"Watch it, Myers. You've got to work on keeping your mind to yourself." He said out loud as we approached the group and thankfully no one noticed.

I sat next to him, leaning my head in and whispering, "What if I didn't want to keep it to myself?" He sucked in a breath and I chuckled "See you, Nott."

I stood and didn't look back as I walked out of the common room to go head to the great hall.

***

I made my way up the stairs slowly, thinking of how this thing between Theo and I was going to be more than just sex. Don't get me wrong, I liked that part, but did I want it to go deeper than just that?

Yes.

But I was scared.

Theo sat at the window seat, a blunt in his hand, exhaling some smoke into the air as he looked out across the landscape.

"Nott."

"Myers." He didn't look at me but kept his gaze out the window.

I sat down across from him, like I normally would, looking to where he was. I waited for him to speak, not sure what to say.

"I started playing piano again after my mother died." He said in a low voice and I looked at him as he handed me the blunt. "It made me feel closer to her because it was something that she loved."

I inhaled, listening to what he had to say "I slowly grew to love it, using it as a coping mechanism for things."

"I didn't know that. I'm sorry." I handed him back the blunt.

"It's fine." He inhaled and I watched the smoke leave his lips.

I took in a deep breath as I took the blunt again. "My mother doesn't love me. I'm just... there to take care of her."

"But your dad's around." He said and I cringed, thinking of a lie.

"Always at work," I said and inhaled.

I passed the blunt back to him and watched as he brought it up to his lips. His eyes stayed on mine, never leaving, as he inhaled. His eyes were slightly red and glossed over, making his blue eyes look like actual water.

He exhaled and then handed me back the blunt. I brought it to my lips and inhaled again, closing my eyes as I pulled it away and leaned my head back, letting the substance race through my body.

"Come here." His voice was low and demanding. I opened my eyes and watched him cock his head to the side "Did I stutter?"

I shook my head and stood, walking over to him and standing next to him "Sit, my love." his hand came to the back of my thigh, brushing his thumb on my bare skin. "I won't let you fall."

And so I threw my leg over the edge and grabbed his shoulders as he grabbed my waist. My nightgown rose a little bit as I straddled him, just enough to see I was wearing dark red lace.

He sucked in a breath as he noticed and then spoke "Now, inhale." He instructed, raising my wrist.

I listened.

"Good girl." He wrapped his arm around my waist and tugged me closer, our noses touching. "Shotgun."

His lips parted and I blew the smoke into his mouth, watching the smoke travel.

When the smoke was gone, and fully in his mouth, I pulled away and watched him exhale.

"You're something else." he shook his head.

"No. I'm just high and took the chance to get close to your lips." I shrugged, bringing the blunt to my lips again.

Inhale. Exhale.

Theo wrapped his hand around my throat and pulled my lips down and onto his. I didn't hesitate to kiss back.

I tossed the blunt out of the window and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer. His hands traveled my body, raising my nightgown higher and completely showing my bottom half now.

"Shit." he mumbled against my lips "Oh I wish I could fuck you."

"Do it" I kissed down his jaw and to his neck "Fuck me against the wall right now."

He growled and threw his head back as I continued to kiss his neck. I found his sweet spot and he moaned.

It was music to my ears.

His hand tangled in my hair and he pulled my head back, devouring my lips once again.

Theo pulled away to breathe and he looked me dead in the eyes "Oh I'm going to do it."

And in such a fast motion, I was being pushed against the wall with my legs wrapped around him.