MSPS: Chapter 34

THE OBSESSIVE STRANGER WHO LOVE ME

Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE

Having completed my studies, I noticed the tempting aroma of delicious food emanating from the kitchen.

As I entered the kitchen, I observed Jinhoo and Olivia engaged in conversation, while Kookie was busy cooking.

He appears very attractive adorned in that apron.

I grinned and approached them, catching Kookie's eye, and he returned the smile.

"Darling, I'm preparing lunch," he proudly declared.

"That's great, Kookie. I hope Grandma and Grandpa will enjoy it," I remarked, smiling.

He simply smiled back at me and resumed cooking.

"I didn't expect him to be kind," Olivia remarked.

"Haha, why is that?" I inquired.

"Well, you know, from what we've seen on the news," she and Jinhoo replied, prompting a sigh from me.

"He's a nice person, no need to be afraid of him," I reassured them, looking at their nods of agreement.

Once again, I glanced over at Kookie. He was engrossed in cooking our meal with utmost concentration.

After 20 minutes,

He placed the dishes on the table, where Grandma and Grandpa were already seated and ready to eat.

"So, what is this dish called?" Grandpa questioned, adding some to his plate, mirroring my actions.

"It's called chicken afritada, a Filipino stew," he answered, taking a seat beside me.

"Oh, Filipino cuisine," Grandma exclaimed, filling her plate with chicken.

In unison, we savored our meal and nodded in approval.

"This is absolutely delicious," Grandpa cheerfully remarked as he thumbs-upped Kookie, who responded with a smile.

"I think you're a great match for our granddaughter," he chuckled, and Kookie joined in with laughter.

"You should consider opening your own restaurant. Your culinary skills are exceptional," Grandma suggested, beaming.

"No, thank you. I'm not skilled in managing a business because, you know," he answered, and Grandma nodded in understanding.

We savored our meal in a tranquil atmosphere, with only the sound of utensils clinking.

After finishing lunch,

Unsure of what else to do, I found myself in the living room, watching a movie alongside Kookie.

He lay with his head in my lap, leisurely tracing patterns with his fingers.

"Your fingers seem bare. We should put a wedding ring on them," he remarked, causing me to glance at him.

"Pardon?" I quizzed him.