MSPS: Chapter 26

MY SWEET PSYCHO STALKER

JUNGKOOK POV

"Who are you?"

"Let go of her psycho!" Someone shouts as I look at the doorway, he's holding a gun and pointing it at me.

I didn't let go of her, but instead, I hold her hair and pull my knife into her neck.

"Get out or I will kill her!" I threaten but he just smirks and rolls his eyes.

"Go ahead kill her, you might regret it."

I loosen my grip on the girl and turn her face to look at her face, but right after I see her face I was broken looking at her face. It's my baby with puffy eyes.

I widen my eyes and hold my head, this is the second time I've hurt her. She's going to hate me, she'll never talk to me again.

I hold my head as I'm looking at Y/N who's standing next to the guy, wrong move Jungkook.

I look at my baby she looks worried so I walk to her and hug her so tight.

I cried in her arms as I embraced her and said, "Baby, I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry I didn't want to hurt you! I'm so sorry please forgive me! I'm sorry please!"

"It's okay, Get up" she tried to make me get up but what I did hurt her.

"Baby, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!"

Y/N POV

I guess he's thinking that I hate him now, I got hurt but it's okay. He didn't mean to hurt me.

"It's okay Jungkook, as you can see I'm alright" I comfort him while brushing my hands on his newly showered hair.

"Baby, please, don't leave me! I'm sorry!"

I just hugged him tight and look at my annoyed brother who was holding a gun in the doorway.

"Can the both of you stop being dramatic? The police might see you since you're laying down right in front of the doorway" he puts the gun in his pocket before crossing his arms.

"Then can you please help me with him?"

"Shut the fuck up Y/N, after I saw him hurting you? And he can stand up by himself"

Well I guess my brother doesn't like him that much

"He already said sorry" I replied and rolls my eyes.

"No, if he can't get up then let's go. I don't have time to waste on this shitty place"

He walked up into his car and closed the door leaving both of us laying down on the floor.

"Jungkook, I'm okay now, We need to go now," I said trying to pull him out of the hug but he tighten his hug.

"No, I hurt you," I heavily sigh

"Look Jungkook we need to go now so stop crying" I tried to be calm and not be mad at him but it seems like he senses it.

"Why are you mad?" He asked looking at me with apologetic eyes.

"No I'm not so let's go" He nods but he is still holding into my waist.

We sit in the back seat since we will not fit in the front.

"Let's go"

Taehyung started to drive while Jungkoom won't let go of my waist, I smiled at him holding his hair.

"I'm sorry princess," he said as I just sigh and ignored his words.

"Baby I'm sorry," he hugged me tightly, this boy won't give up until I talk

"Why you aren't hugging me back?"

I just closed my eyes and hug him back, I'm so tired after looking for him everywhere. I was so worried that the police might arrest him again, I hug him tightly... I've missed him... weird

"This is the reason why I don't want you to have any guy in your life, you should only have me and grandpa"

Even though we argue all the time, I just know that he cares for his a little sister who's hard-headed and a headache to them.

"Well, you need to get used to it, bro,"

Then suddenly Jungkook let go of me, "Who's this the guy you're talking to?

"He is my brother, Kim Taehyung,"

It looks like he doesn't believe that he is my brother, so I just hold his hand.

"Only brother? Promise?"  He asked making sure I'm telling the truth.

"We're just brothers and sisters, no need to worry about me." My brother said looking at the mirror

After 1 hour

We arrived at the mansion and Jungkook was holding my waist the whole time, he even won't let go of my hand too. This man is possessive over nothing.

The maids opened the door for us and bowed while we walk through the hallway, I was used to this when my brother locked me up for a month in this mansion. I was even close to one of the maids.

Then Mr. Carson walked to us and bowed

"Madam, you may now go to your room and have a rest, and we will be serving Mr. Jeon for now"  Jungkook shook his head and hold me close.

"No, I'm going with her,"

I need to have my time alone but I guess that won't be happening, Jungkook wants to go with me so...

"Then you can both have a rest in the bedroom, just call me if you both need help."

Mr. Cardon left the both of us in the hallway when Jungkook suddenly say something that made me look at him.

"I'm jealous of that old man"

AUTHOR NOTE

This chapter is cringe, I apologize for the very long time update.

Thank you for reading 💖____________________________________________________________________________