MSPS: Chapter 27

MY SWEET PSYCHO STALKER

Y/N POV

"I'm jealous of that old man"

I look at Jungkook and he is glaring at Mr.Cardon walking away.

"Don't mind him, Let's go to my room," I said as he nod and hug me again.

"Who's house is this?" He asked holding my hand tightly while walking through the hallway.

"For me and my brother, Our grandfather gave it to us on Christmas."

It was the happiest Christmas day ever in my life, that's when my Mom and Dad is still alive. Last Christmas with them.

After a few minutes of walking, we finally ended up at my room's door. There's a name on it and colorful stars.

"Can I let go of your hand? I need to open the door."

He's pouting, "What?" I ask with brow crossing

"You're still mad at me," he said pouting.

"No I'm not I just need to take a shower I was super sweating," I said and smile at him

"But I need a cuddle I missed you much," he said smiling.

"Fine then," I said and walk to him

He hug me by my waist and buried his face in the crook of my neck inhaling my scent.

"Yeah, I'm smelly!" I said and hit him but he didn't even move he just hug me like we didn't see each other for years.

"Babe you smell so sweet," He said while his face is still buried in my neck.

"Aish I said stop I still didn't take a shower"

"It's okay princess you still smell so good," he said inhaling my scent.

"Stop or I will punch you" he stops so I just sit there patting his back while he is sitting on my lap like a baby

I close my eyes and try to sleep since I was so tired of finding Kookie but now it's okay because he is here.

So I hug him and sleep.

Jungkook POV

While my fave was buried on her neck when I hear a snore.No way she fell asleep while I'm on her lap.

I look at her and yeah she is asleep, So I kiss her forehead.

I stand up and lift her bridal style so I can let her sleep peacefully.

After I lie her down the bed I also lie down next to her and hug her tight.

I look at her collar and neck it's so red, I feel guilty when I'm seeing her neck so I buried my face again in her face and sleep.

After 2 hours

I woke up my princess is not next to me so I panicked, I stand up and find her.

She said she will not leave me yeah she will never leave me she promised to me

I find her all over the bedroom then she comes out from the bathroom.

She looks at me confused as I run to her and hug her.

"Babe you will not leave me, right? You promise me" She shush me trying to calm me

"Shh kookie I'm not gonna leave you promised," she said and hug me.

Y/N POV

I'm only wearing a towel around my body when Kookie runs to me.

He keep on asking if I'm not gonna leave him, I think he got traumatized. I don't go he's not like this before.

"Kookie what's happening?" I said and brush my hand on his hair as he keep on burying his face in my neck

"Yah! I'm asking you" I ask like I'm shouting

"I'm feeling guilty when I leave you at my house alone and when I choke you now look your neck is red that's why I'm hiding it," he said and look at me with guilty eyes

"Look kookie I already told you it's okay, You didn't mean to hurt me like what you said right? So don't be guilty anymore I'm not mad at you" I said and smile

"Promise me again you will not leave me," he said and play with my hand.

"Okay I promise I will never leave my Jungkook from now on," I said smiling

"Now is it good?" I ask as he nods.

"Now let me change clothes," I said and remove his hands from my waist

He nods as I walk to my closet and choose what I will wear.

I choose just the shorts and hoodie so he won't see the wound.

I step out of my closet and Kookie is still there waiting for me.

"Babe I'm hungry," he said holding his stomach as I giggle

"Let's go find a food" he nods as we get out of my room and walk to the kitchen while we are holding hands.

While we were on our way to the kitchen when webump into Taehyung who was holding an apple.

"Aish you two again? I'm so unlucky today" he said and go to the living room probably to watch the news again

"Wait I think there is still chicken left," I said and drag Jungkook with me.

I open the fridgeand there is still one bucket of chicken left, I reheat it and give it to Jungkook.

"Now let's go to the living room so we can watch tv," I said as he nod and take one plate of chicken and he walks with me.

When we enter the living room I think we are at the right time.

Breaking News

Mr.Kim and her sister Y/N just made a scene on the road, Mr. Kim point a gun at one of the police because he got irritated when he is in a hurry with her sister.

But when the military and police point a gun at Mr. Kim his guards come and point a gun at the police and military and after that, Mr.Kim and Ms.Kim Y/N leave the checkpoint.

"HAHHAAHAH what the fuck they put this in the news they must be run out of money HSHAHAH," he said laughing.

"Now he is laughing like an idiot," I said and shake my head putting the chicken in my mouth

AUTHOR NOTE
I don't know why I'm still so lazy to update a very short chapter, but I will try my best to update.

Thank you for reading 💖________________________________________________________________________