MSPS: Chapter 22

Y/N POV.

"Taehyung!" I shout and whines

"I told you the arranged marriage was months ago and there's no way Mr. Lee would agree with it especially since he knows that you don't like his son, so we don't have a deal anymore, I already warn you. remember?"

Me. Lee's son was kind and handsome but he's not my type at all.

"Then let's forget about the deal and help me since I'm your little sister, besides it's your fault why Jungkook is in jail," I smiled sheepishly trying to convince him.

"No, if I say no, No." He said staring at my whole soul

I need to leave now before he locked me in this mansion again.

"Where are you going?"

Hell Nah, I have no way to escape again.

"I'm gonna leave now," I said trying to walk away.

"You're not going anywhere Y/N, I already told you once you showed up to me you're not going anywhere!" I frowned, This freak is so short-tempered.

"Then why do you need to fucking shout?" I yelled back.

"Don't talk to me like that!" He hit the table so hard making me flinch.

Poor table

"What happened to your cheek? Why is it swollen?" He asked looking at my very red cheek.

"It's nothing," I covered it with my palm and rolled my eyes.

"I'm not going to help you"

He clicks something on his table and said "take her out" then two guards come in taking me with their arms.

"Hey! Let me go! Do you guys obey that freak? What a shame"

I look like a fool trying to shake my body off these two men when suddenly one of the men slapped me so hard that I blacked out.

Taehyung POV

I fixed my suit and followed them but I was mad when I saw one of my men slap my sister across his cheek.

She fainted and fell but luckily one of them caught her or else both of them would be dead by now

"I only said take her out and lock her in her room and I didn't say slap her, right?" I asked calmly.

"Step back"

I walk toward the man that slapped my sister and punch his face.

"How dare you hurt her."

No one even dares to hurt her.

"I'm sorry for my mistake Sir, she was calling you freak and won't stop moving"

"Did I let you talk back? She's my sister and she can call me whatever she wants, understood?" I hold his collar as he nodded.

"Yes sir."

I look at the other man who's holding my sister

"Take her and make sure to lock her in the room."

She has her room so she can be comfortable there.

I walked toward the living room and sit on the couch opening the television, right after I opened the television the news that was just shown made my eyes widen.

Breaking News

Another bad news for everyone, Jeon Jungkook the psychopath escaped the police for already 2 times, Police and the military are helping each other to find him for the safety of everyone.

I chuckled, "He's too impatient, Now im sure that he's going to find my little sister."

I was about to leave the mansion when I heard Y/N's high pitch scream.

This girl won't let everyone work in peace.

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes and found myself in my old room with my feet tied up.

I look at it and see a tie on my feet, I look around and saw the man.

"Hey! Get this thing out of my feet I can't move,"

I tried so hard to remove the tie but it didn't even loosen

But instead of helping me, he creepily smiled at me with his yellowish teeth.

What the actual fuck, my brother seems not to notice that he has a crazy man in the mafia family.

"Don't try to escape but instead let's have fun?" he said licking his lips, son of a cockroach why do I need to deal with this crazy one?

"Fuck you! Stay away from me" I shouted spitting on his face and making him mad.

"Hey!" He raised his hand as I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"AHHH"

As I was waiting for the slap, I widen my eyes seeing him doing the most disgusting thing a man can do.

He's touching my feet disgustingly while smelling them like a crazy.

I try everything to push him away by shaking my feet but I was relieved when the door barged open revealing my brother with a frown on his face looking at the man.

Good luck you mother fucker

"Are you trying to rape my sister?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

The man tries so hard to explain and shakes his big head nonstop as I smirk.

"That fucking bastard tried to rape me! Go tae! kill him! I know this isn't your job to kill but it's your sister he tried to rape, and don't worry about grandpa I will explain to him everything"

Oh yeah, killing isn't his job he has men to do that job.

"Shut up!"

I rolled my eyes and pout looking at him

"Bro I'm only giving you motivation"

I just look at him punching the man like a punching bag.

"CUT HIS ARM!" and I was surprised at myself for coming up with that idea, I, and anyone know im traumatized and here I am suggesting cutting his man's arm.

"Good idea, but don't look." I close my eyes so tight after I saw him taking the knife out of the man's pocket.

"You skinny bitch" I can tell that he is very pissed off just by listening to the tone while talking.

I can hear his men picking up the man, I opened my eyes and see a little blood on the floor.

"Now can you get this thing out of me?"

They tied my hand and feet so tight.

"Can't you just wait?"

He walks toward me with his gloves on and removes the tie around me.

He took off the tie around me and throw it away into the floor.

"Now can you help me get Jungkook out of the jail?" I know it's very impossible since he never does what I want.

"He has his ways, Stop asking me things that you know I will never do" He glared at me walking out of the room.

I tried to follow him but as soon I step near the door frame he closed the door shut on my face locking me in.

"Fuck you!"

AUTHOR NOTE

By the way, it's gonna be a while before I'm gonna put jungkook POV just wait okay?

Thank you for reading this I'm so happy that this book got 1k read even though I wrote this just for fun.

Thank you for reading 💖____________________________________________________________________________